Reviews for Backup Drive
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Ahh loved the ending but at the same time super frustrated theyre was no confession or kissing or anything, it wasn't needed but it was missed haha :P I don't mind at all tho bc this was adorable, so so lovely. A couple of lil grammar errors here and there but so sweet :)
whatdoyoumeanionlygetoneotp x
masenka1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was soooo sweet.
Q3APo chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
ow, that so sweet. it so sherlock to have a backup drive. its quite sad for what happen to victor but john heal it. lovely john.
combeferring chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was incredibly lovely and heartwarming. The ending was about fifty shades of wonderful, it felt very genuine and I just loved it so much, thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That was amazing. I cried at the end- it was great! Just wonderful :) You are an amazing writer!
Rubycue chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
That was so, so sweet. The part about Victor was heartbreaking, and I didn't see his death coming at all (although in retrospect I probably could have, but I've never read a fic where Victor was dead).
The observations about John were perfect.
Then, when I saw there were only a few sentences left, I got a bit worried. But then I read them and it was perfect, too. (Reading those few sentences over and over again right now.)
Mrs.MJF chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
oh my god! that was amazing! Write another part please!? and put it on tumblr because that's how i found this one. 3
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Oh my gods, that was just so sweet and adorable! I love it so much; you did a really fantastic job writing
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Awww...warm fuzzies all over after reading this. :-)
alphabetsoup2112 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wonderful little piece! And oh my God, the ending is sheer perfection. There is no way it could be improved upon. I love, love, love it!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Aww! This was so sweet! XD
noxsongallifrey chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Jesus!
Ruin my life, why don't you?
The ending was beautiful and awful at the same time.
And I love you.
Just FYI.
Sue chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Such a fine touch...love your writing!
Like a Snowflake chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Perfect, perfect ending.
Darlene10104 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
NYA! So much adorableness! I loved this so freaking much! Great job with it! Fenominal!