Reviews for Mystery of Weakness
BlueJay026 chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
AWESOME! This sounds exciting! I'll have to check it out when you post it!

Alright, so, about your story: it was pretty cool! I liked that you did the co-hosting with Deadpool and Diablo; I don't believe I've ever read something like that before. I think you should do that again in the future. I like seeing Diablo's "not as murderous as usual" side. The story was full of action, too, which makes it more epic. You also did a good job with making Ming evil, and how you foreshadowed her occupation with the good guys' comments was pretty clever.

If I may offer a few suggestions, though: Maybe you could work on describing things a bit more? Like, instead of just having the characters say something, you partner it with an action. You did that a couple times, but maybe you could do it more often? Helps you see the characters better. Also, DB's a pretty cool guy, but remember not to make him "too perfect." I've seen that he has a few weaknesses and stuff, but don't be afraid to make things REALLY hard for him. Although, looking at that preview, seems like that was what you already had in mind.

Okay, well, good job writing your story! You've got a creative side, and it's cool to see that in your work. (Like how you write about using fire to fight.) The next story looks pretty epic, so that should be fun to read! Keep writing, and never stop!
BlueJay026 chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
Ooh, a preview! Nice! I'll check it out!

I liked this part of the co-hosting: Diablo: Do you ever listen to anyone than your own thoughts? Deadpool: NO I DON'T!

Alright, another epic chapter! And who were those two mysterious figures? Hmm...

Onto the preview!
BlueJay026 chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Haha, I liked this part: They all turned to face DB, who was standing on a roof, leaning over a barrel and resting his head on his hand. "You know, you should all try talking while supporting your head with your hand. It feels really cool." All the warriors could do was face-palm. Except Po. Who actually tried it.

I'm still enjoying the co-hosting! This part was awesome: Deadpool: Good plan. Well, review! Again, I'm the most awesome host ever. As decided by a poll. Diablo: A poll of a bunch of Deadpools from different dimensions.

Next chapter! More fighting!
BlueJay026 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Alright, epic chapter! Cool! What does Ming have to say? What's she gonna do? Guess I better keep reading to find out!

By the way: co-hosting rules!
BlueJay026 chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Awesome! Fight scenes are so cool! So Ming has some fighting skills, I'm guessing? That should be fun to see! The next chapter will probably be intense, right?

Alright, well, continue writing!
BlueJay026 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Ooh, intense scene! I could imagine the part with Tigress leaving the courtyard! Pretty cool!

With the scene where Wan and DB were in the latter's mind, I wonder what it meant by "I don't care what you promise, you are the cause of all this! It will come to pass...and you'll realize that I told the truth!" Very interesting...

Keep writing!
BlueJay026 chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Hahaha, I liked it when Deadpool spit his drink all over Diablo's face! And I'd say it was clever of Wayward Son to write commands on paper and then say the opposite. Cool!
BlueJay026 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Yes! Get a ninja army and make them watch Ming's every move! Someone prove her GUILTY!

I still love that co-hosting! Keep it up!
BlueJay026 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Evil Ming...I wonder when Shifu will see her true character...

Haha, I love that co-hosting! "Everyone's a comedian." I really liked that!
BlueJay026 chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Alrighty, cool chapter! Getting more intense! Hmm, I wonder how Informant will prove himself innocent...

That last comment made by Diablo was pretty funny. And the one that he made about what would happen if he and Deadpool had control of the story.

One thing, though...I think that Shifu should have been a little bit more upset about Ming having been hurt. I mean he was upset, but I think that if someone he likes was "attacked" and bleeding, he'd be more upset.

Besides that, good job! Update soon!
BlueJay026 chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Alright, cool chapter! I like the co-hosting thing, so please keep it up! Well, unless you had something else in mind...
BlueJay026 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Awesome chapter! That last scene at the end was a nice turn, and I really like Informant's character; he's awesome! And the co-hosting with Diablo was pretty funny, hahaha!

Keep writing!
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Nice beggining! I liked the part where DB made a drawing of himself kicking the barrells and stuff. Awesome! I also like how you're using a new villain! It'll be cool to see who it is!

The ninja legend sounds very interesting. To be honest, though, I thought the heroes took the news of the legend a little too well; like the conversations were a bit too brief. But that's just my opinion.

Besides that, great chapter! Write on!