Reviews for I'm hereAro
Shawna chapter 5 . 6/26
Another great chapter. Please continue! I really want to find out what Aro's father is planning! He seems so evil and dangerous. Even more than Aro, himself. Please don't stop, it's just starting to get interesting! Can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Shawna chapter 4 . 6/26
Another great chapter, but I think I should mention in here, just incase you didn't know, that vampires don't sleep. They never get tired so why would Aro suddenly get tired and start sleeping like a human? I think there should be some more explanation of this, because it just seems out of place, considering the Twilight vampires don't sleep. Is his injury causing him to sleep? Has his wound become infected and the infection is causing him to sleep? If you could please explain this a little better, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 6/26
Another wonderful chapter. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 6/26
Another great chapter. I liked how Aro showed his true feelings and showed that he is not just a sadistic, evil, heartless monster, but that he does have feelings just like any other vampire or human. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 1 . 6/26
I don't know why you thought this chapter sucked. I honestly didn't think the chapter was that bad. I liked it. I though it was good. It kept my attention, which is what all good stories should do. Keep up the good work.
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!?
evanovna chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
its awsome please torture him more. I love my fav charecters in pain !
Cake Woman chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE
DebraWhitlock87 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Great story so far. Looking forward to more.
starryblossoms chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I loved the story. And I love Aro's personality in this story
Team Moriarty chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
They seem to be getting closer to each other. I wonder what Edward will think.
I love the idea of giving Aro a father figure, it makes it seem more drastic and realistic. It's cool.
I hate his dad though. It's like he wants to hurt Aro on purpose. Come on, he's the king of vamps, are you serious?
And doesn't Jane have the same power as his dad, too? That's so cool :P
Update when you can!
victoria cullen33 chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Good chapter so for I love it a lot and I can't wait for a new chapter to be put up and I bet Aro maked he's dad in two a vampire in this story big time and I bet Aro kicking himself in the butt for doing at one big time
My Beloved Octava Espada chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
BRAVO :)
Team Moriarty chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Seriously. Update as soon as possible. Keep this story. The plot is interesting and I love the OOC people.
I want to find out what he's hiding, where their relationship can go to, et cetera! :)
Thank you so much!