Reviews for Semper Familia
PhantomBowtie chapter 31 . 4/21
This story...I absolutely loved it, so much! Masterfully written!
Abbgy chapter 20 . 3/15
Feels again.
Abbgy chapter 10 . 3/15
FEELS.

Damn you I'm tearing up.
JaniceC678 chapter 24 . 3/9
Another great chapter - first with Dean helping Ava, and Ava letting him help her, to face down Walt. Good for her!
And then the fact that Sam overheard John and Dean's conversation was great...hearing John, not knowing Sam was listening, that even if he was just Luke, John would not have handed him over to be hurt or killed was so important, so that he wouldn't think that NOW John's just sorry because of who he is. SO glad he heard that.
JaniceC678 chapter 23 . 3/9
Was going to wait until I actually finish before reviewing, but I just HAD to stop and put a note here. I don't usually do AU stories, but once in a while one just grabs me and pulls me in and this is one of them...and it's not SO AU that it couldn't have happened this way. I've been loving it so far...the gradual building of trust and the setbacks have all been well-timed...not rushed, but not overly drawn out either (which really gets tiresome with some stories.)

But the real reason I had to post now was because through it all, there was a niggling suspicion at the back of my mind that maybe, all those years ago, John had known about Sam and LET him be taken, so I'm SO glad that isn't the case (or at least it sure doesn't seem to be at this point.) Good job with John, too, BTW...it's hard sometimes finding that balance between him being a hardass and a bit of a jerk but overall a decent guy and him being an outright abusive ass kinda person. So, anyway...looking forward to seeing how this all comes together in the final chapters.
Rae Roberts chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
Thanks for writing this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Rae Roberts chapter 30 . 12/26/2013
Beautiful conclusion.
Rae Roberts chapter 29 . 12/26/2013
I do like how you flip-flopped the perspective. And Dean is afraid of his brother now. Nice little bit of symmetry there.
Rae Roberts chapter 28 . 12/26/2013
Typical Winchesters. ;)
Rae Roberts chapter 27 . 12/26/2013
Ellen is just dead on in this chapter. And I love Dean prepping Sam on what to do, and YED just totally screwing that plan.
Rae Roberts chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
Sam is coming into his own. As always, great job with characterization.
Rae Roberts chapter 25 . 12/26/2013
Really good pace, the hits just keep coming. :D
Rae Roberts chapter 24 . 12/26/2013
Dean is just such a good guy. This is my favorite chapter so far because you showcase just what a decent person he is in spite of it all.
Rae Roberts chapter 23 . 12/26/2013
Intense chapter. Pretty sure I'm repeating myself but this is a great story.
Rae Roberts chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
The gang is all together. Fantastic cameos of all the supporting cast. Love it.