Reviews for Semper Familia
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 3/15
You're gonna break my heart
Seasnail chapter 1 . 3/5
Wow, just discovered this and read it through twice, 2nd time immediately after the 1st. Brilliant piece of work! Definitely in my favourites now!
It'sMrsMikaelsonToYou chapter 31 . 2/24
My God, the epilogue gets me every time! It's everything I've ever wanted in an epiloguesweet but not too sappy, exactly the right amount of manliness and teenager behaviour thrown in and mist importantlyit gives closure. This story is so good it made me feel like Luke and Sam were polar opposites at first glance but when we found out Luke was Sam it came as such a shock because you managed to engage me so much I forgot all of the stuff that happens in the show and I will be eternally grateful for that because you have a rare and pure talent that can capture anyone's unwavering attention and make them feel like a part of the story, watching from the sidelines. In short, I wasn't bad and you're good at writing! Seeya!
WaywardDaughter617 chapter 31 . 9/19/2016
Amazing, wonderful story, I laughed, almost cried, and sat in complete shock because of this book. GREAT JOB! 3
WaywardDaughter617 chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
*sobs*
Guest chapter 31 . 8/12/2016
I just read that in one night. I loved it. I'm not usually a big fan of novel length fics, not because of lack of quality, but because of lack of time. Also I feel like fanfic is like heroin, impossible to just read one. Addicted readers aside, thank you and kudos to you!
It'sMrsMikaelsonToYou chapter 31 . 7/13/2016
Oh my god this was so amazing! I really like the way you got Dean and Sam to have some broments but still keep their characters. I got a tad confused on Jo's age for a little bit but sort of made sense as you got further on in the story! This is absolutely fantastic and you should be incredibly proud of yourself! -F
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2016
It's 1 am and all I have to say is that this story makes my heart hurt. Kudos to you!
French Charlotte chapter 31 . 7/3/2016
Brilliant writing! I started watching the show a few weeks ago, and I recently took a break because I am already at season 8. So then I wanted to read fanfictions were people would explore the brother bond relationship that Sam and Dean have. I'm not disappointed to say the least because I love how you proposed a universe where Sammy was gone and then Luke showed up (I figured since the first chapter but I was still impatient on how Dean was going to find out) and Dean still has the aura of protectiveness around this young boy who has been abused. Oh and you have managed to really get into the other characters like Ellen, Bobby (..) that I thought their reactions and moves would have been the same if they were in the show. Anyways, you are talented and I hope you keep writing if you enjoy it as much as we enjoy reading it! :) peace out xx ️
sunshine102897 chapter 30 . 12/24/2015
Oops. I accidentally read all 31 chapters again. Silly me. I CAME BACK BECAUSE OF MY UNDYING LOVE FOR THIS STORY. THANKS ONCE AGAIN.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/3/2015
OMG sorry I just found this. It's absolutely amazing I mean wow I was not expecting that. I randomly clicked on it and I binged! Thank you and great job!
sunshine102897 chapter 31 . 11/28/2015
THIS STORY MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND I WAS ACTUALLY SMILING IN THE END. HOLY FREAKING CRAP THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS IVE EVER READ. I liked Luke. A lot. But I always separated him from Sam, and you so cleverly steered me away from Sam. And at one point I was crying. A lot. Just thinking about how Sam was gone. It was the part where Dean was back in Lawrence. Ouch. 3 am this morning I am sure my neighbors heard me jumping up and down and squealing after finding out it was Sam. UGH THIS WAS SO AMAZING. I LOVE IT. Thank you so much for writing it and even better finishing it, unlike so many others I have seen. So much praise. Yyyaaaaayyy
BlueJude chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Of course more heart wrenching scenes with the boys. I honestly don't like John's attitude toward Luke or the way he won't let Dean settle into a protective role. Can't he see how good it is for Dean to have such a purpose? It's a symbiotic relationship in my opinion, canonically and in this story. I think it's also something Sam never really got on the show either. How it's more healing to Dean to care for his brother rather than himself. Anyway, great chapter. Loved the break through :)
BlueJude chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
Ugh this story breaks my heart into a million pieces but always manages to patch it up somehow too. I love how much Dean cares about Luke, only because he's a caring individual and nothing more. He sees Sam in every kid he meets and losing Sam was hard but it also drove him to be a better individual, which I think is beautiful. Loving the story; thanks for the great read!
Shearwater chapter 31 . 10/12/2015
This story was unbelievable. The character development, the pacing, the relationship dynamics, everything was spot-on. Just the right combo of primarily serious with a healthy dose of hurt/comfort and a dash of family warmth. I bow in deference to your mad skills. Thanks for an awesome read!