Reviews for The Team
LadyDream3512 chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
I grew up watching and loving Teen Titans and I agree thay while Young Justice is a good show, it didn't reach me like Teen Titans did. Thank you for doing this, really excited to read more and see where this will go!
Regin chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
I Like,I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
ADL1 chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Oh man. I'm all for this. Please continue this fic because so for I'm just loving it. :)

I can't wait for the 5 months to pass.
FateOfChaos chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
I agree with you on that AN. This story is really good. And it hurts so much! I hope you find the time to update this. I'd love to see where it goes from here. It's great so far!
xenocanaan chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
I hope you decide to post the next chapter soon!
nikapanda chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Please continue
guhgiog08e9rhiogoiheg98whgiogo chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Great story! Hope you decide to pick this up again!
Freddie4153 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
CONTINUE!
Lovepeaceandwar chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Why do I always find myself reading stories that will never be finished? I love it anyway. The lack of updates bring tears to my eyes...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Please keep going I love this
Kalle Marie chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I really like this. You hardly ever see fanfics where its from tt to yj. I think this is a good and believable fanfic. You are a wonderful writer. Please update this story soon. :):):):):):)
maedhrose chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Please Update SOON!
themessenger151 chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
First off, I would like to say that your fanfiction is absolutely fantastic!

There are so little YJ/TT fanfics with this much amount of emotions and thought in it. This is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read! Your writing skills are fantastic, and the emotions from it is tremendously beautiful. I hope you would continue to update "The Team". It would be a shame to suddenly stop.
SOMEONE chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO MAKE ME CRY?!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
OH MY FLIPPING GOD THIS IS A PIECE OF FLUPPIN PLEASE I UPDATE I MUST KNOW MORRRRRRRRRREEE
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »