Reviews for The Team
random person chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
This is... BRILLIANT! 100% BRILLIANT!
JuneGrayson chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
This is good! I alwats wondered how both TT and YJ universes connect, this looks real to me. Please update soon :)
dragonstorm24 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
This is great
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I'm really excited for your updates. The emotions that you invested in this story are really raw, making it even more powerful and an enjoyable read. Thanks for all your hard work and I hope to read more soon! :}
mrrrroooooow chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
please update soon . and summoner nin if you can! fave story that youve written :)
BINthere chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Thank you for breaking my heart over and over again.
It was the quotes that did it for me, brings back a lot of feelings.

T.T
Velgamidragon chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
It's VERY good BECAUSE it hurts so much (and it adds another mental-emotional dimension too).
ShoshonaRose chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
This story is so good that it makes me sad. I feel the need to weep for the Titans, Robin especially. I love how you connect everything to the Team, how you connect your audiance to the Team but why is Robin not going to be leader and is Speedy going to join them? Also, who has contacted who out of the Titans and why is Kaldur there but not Garth? Please update soon; I can't wait to read more.
-RC
anlmoon chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Brilliantly written i can feel there emotions clearly. I like all the character interaction and how well in character they all are. Please continue to update.
KoreanGal5 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
ASJDFOIASJDFLKASJDOFIAJSDLFKJ.
Sorry for the late review.
Summer wasn't summer. :(
But I digress, IF YOU KEEP ON WRITING LIKE THIS IMMA CRY. TT-TT
Teen Titans but then Young Justice and just ajosdifjalksjfoaisjdflakdsjf.
My heart hurts. /3
I love the chapter and I hope you write more soon. 3
NineTailFoxFan chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I love your story ! I love how well you're incorporating everyone's character without having the canon parts slide by and how you balance both shows. I hope you continue writing!
kiwigirl32 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
I like it a lot. Keep on updating.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Wow! This is so well written! Please keep it up!
When will the titans come in? I'm curious how ur going to handle the rest.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Wow great chapter, I hope 2 read more soon
evilbananalol chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH.
It's amazing, it's beautiful,and it's just so...so...bdjaldjxhxkskanzxb
I can barely even find the words to explain it!
Well done, really!
I hope everything will turn out well for Robin. It's just such a great story!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »