Reviews for The Team
Keep up the great work.
Javadisss chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Perfect
lunachiarolover chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
woo, can't wait for next chapter! and when they do finally meet could you do a good description of what everyone looks like? please!
kekejo99 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
good !
Leite Destiny chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Another chapter reminds me that I need to get more knowledgeable of pop culture ;_; Your writing is so beautiful and I'm happy to see another chapter. I also enjoy the formatting of this chapter a lot. The quotes from when the team first worked together (I think? I hope I'm correct) gives a bit more emphasis on the whole *team*. Not sure how I can describe how awesome your works are ; I'm always excited to read any of your updates.
Have fun and good luck on the next chapter (and your other works)! :)
Petalflame chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
this story is so good it physically hurts it was amazing please update
KoreanGal5 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I just finished watching Young Justice like yesterday.
Are you psychic? 3
AJFSOIDFJASLKDFSADFJO This is perfect!
I was going to go and rewatch Teen Titans too (after my finals though). 3
GENIUS AND ILOVEYOUSOMUCHMAN. 3
You're like wrapping up all my favorite things into one story.
Love it and can't wait. :)
Jimi Keys chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
There are very few decent YJ/TT crossover fics, and fewer still involving Raven and Robin. Their struggles are really interesting to read and it presents them in a new light this way. This is really great so far, meshing the two universes together quite well, and I'd love to read more. :')
n2a0d0i0a chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Great story! Update soon!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
AAAAH! A CLIFFY! What's Rae doing, by the way?
Annie May C chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews. You are truly a master at blending these two shows. Every has some how stayed in character. Hope you update soon.
Blackbird89.1 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
It's super great. Can you please update more.
Why chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
You ever gonna continue the summoner nin
TsubakiTwilight chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
This is awesome!

I love the differenced between cannon Young Justice characters and this fanfiction characters. I hope you bring in the other Titans soon!
Reve-Aquarius chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Please without cookie would you update. (::)
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »