Reviews for Down Home
I want more of the back story. He talks about his crush on bella from highschool...but he just says that, doesn't get into it. And bella talks about what a nasty hoe he was in high school...so I'm confused. If he liked bella why did he sleep around with every girl in school? And hes been with Jessica too? NASTY...
I feel like theres really no story here...its just, hanging out, eating watermelon, going to the lake...its written really well but it kinda feels like theres not enough depth of character? I don't know its hard to explain but something is missing. I'm not connecting to the characters at all.
He sounds like a whore...also the first date he says I want to be the reason you come home...and I'm thinking ummm isn't THAT alittle too soon? And I'm seriously butt hurt that he wanted to marry kate...nasty
CSG chapter 15 . 7/19
Awww, it's over! I enjoyed this one. Loved a country boy- Edward, with his sweet disposition, baseball cap wearing, boots that- the longer you wear 'em the better they feel wearing, beast driving, hand holding, ass grabbing, four-wheeling, fishing, loves his momma, kissy face giving, but best of all... he was SOUTHERN by the grace of God. I loved that you used Tennessee in here & not just any ole place, but somewhere that's close to home. That'll always stay with me. Thanks so much for sharing this with us. :)
CSG chapter 14 . 7/18
I love it! Gatlinburg is like Pigeon Forge- only without parking. ;)
CSG chapter 13 . 7/18
Bahaahaahaa!
CSG chapter 11 . 7/18
Oh, hang on tight, SpiderMonkey! ;)
CSG chapter 10 . 7/16
I love that you mentioned Gatlinburg. That's practically in my backyard.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 15 . 6/28
Had to do a reread. Just love this story so much! Thank you for writing it.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 15 . 6/26
awesome story! there is nothin better than a southern Edward and Bella. love it
sholtsclaw698 chapter 3 . 6/26
i love this story!
Jordanfan360 chapter 2 . 6/10
I love that I foun this story! I'm enjoying it so much.
Edward in a Stetson...daaamn!
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 10 . 6/6
Guess I shouldn't be surprised given the location, but I was when I saw Kosciusko named in this chapter. It's nice to read a story about places I know. It's making me home sick for my own country boy and back roads.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 1 . 6/6
As a Mississippi girl myself, I can tell you there's definitely still bars like the one mentioned all over Mississippi. Those were the ones we usually had the most fun.
faMasen chapter 15 . 6/3
every time he calls her 'pretty girl' makes me just...*sigh*. such a sweet, sweet lovely story. thx for writing!
3,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »