Reviews for Down Home
TrickeyTricky chapter 3 . 6/19
Ah, he's sweet on her. Love these characters.
TrickeyTricky chapter 2 . 6/19
Mmmm, this Edward is delicious.
TrickeyTricky chapter 1 . 6/19
Love these two already! So glad I stumbled on your story.
clickpic chapter 11 . 4/24
Thanks for this wonderfully fun and special story. I really enjoyed it.
clickpic chapter 1 . 4/23
I'm loving this story. My mind reads the words in a southern twang.
I burst out laughing at the scene where Gracie was telling her daddy about Tucker peeing on Chief Papaw! Lol Priceless. Now I really am going to miss this precious family and story with all these extra outtakes. Thank you ever so much!
Love it! This chapter was so endearing and Bella got her white Christmas wish.

Gatlinburg is a quaint little village to visit. I love going there. Pigeon Forge is just up the road and where most of the people go for eating (The Apple Restaurant and their fried apple pies! Yummy!), rides, Dollywood, and tons of shopping. Townsend is where most rent cabins and chalets, some being right along a a large creek or small river. Good fishing, too.
*Sigh* The wedding was perfect for them! Thank you for sharing.
I adore this Felix. Every time he talks I hear the voice of Troy from the Swamp People tv show on the History Channel. Lol

So, Bella finally meets Katie. I think it was a good thing so she can let that ghost of insecurities vaporize into thin air.

I forgot to mention in the last story chapter that her engagement ring sounds so pretty! Edward did good!
Aww, dang! This is one story I hate ending. These two are just so sweet! I do see there are a few more chapters so for that I am truly happy!
LOL at humming Joy to the World!
How can anyone not love this story, these two lovebirds, and the rest of the characters?! It is so well written that I get completely immersed in the story, happily whiling away the hours.
Awww, she made it to his place and he said her name in his drunken stupor. She should have talked to him instead of assuming and taking off.
Bella, Bella, Bella...dear. What the hell did you just do?! You let the green monster rear it’s ugly head and unnerve you, bringing forth buried insecurities. Damn that Weaver girl. You know she did that on purpose. Edward has been honest and upfront with you from the beginning. I bet that time he went to his granny’s heartbroken and she baked him a pie was because you went to prom with Tyler instead of him. Get your head outta your rear end and apologize to that boy! Now git!
amsrule chapter 11 . 3/27