Reviews for Down Home
ArieCullen chapter 10 . 5/11
From a Louisiana girl Felix’s accent tickles me and now I can’t imagine him any other way
sneakygirl08 chapter 16 . 5/2
I never, ever get tired of this story or this family. You’ve written a gorgeous world here that is bliss to get lost in. Thank you so much for writing.
This is probably my fifth or sixth time reading Down Home and each time, it brings tears to my eyes and tingles to my heart. Mississippiward is the sweetest and sexiest Edward around, what a Heartbreaker.
I've been on a binge watching "To All the Boys I've Loved" and "The Kissing Booth " series on Netflix and I absolutely believe Down Home would knock them off of the field.
You have a gift for writing quirky, smart and sassy heroines and tender, down to earth hunks. Their story is rich and layered and so believable.
Nice story...country romance through n through
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 3/9
This story was really good and this Edward was so sweet! Thank you for sharing
DawnBreaker8 chapter 16 . 1/2
Loved this story. Since I’m a Kentucky girl I totally read this with a country twang lol
Guest chapter 16 . 11/25/2020
A beautiful story and Yeah I loved this Edward

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
clickpic chapter 16 . 11/19/2020
This is such a cute story. Glad I found it again. Thanks for sharing.
impatient-reader-3 chapter 1 . 10/3/2020
This was awesome! I loved it and was so different from other stories. Thanks so much for sharing
rachel625 chapter 16 . 9/9/2020
This has been a great story! I have truly enjoyed reading it and loved this last chapter! Thanks for sharing!
Moonlight4me chapter 15 . 9/4/2020
Such a sweet take on Edward and Bella. Learned a lot of new words since english is not my native toung, specially ”southern english”.
brina328 chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
I keep reading this over and over and over fir years. My favorite Edward of all!
LaurieLou23 chapter 16 . 8/8/2020
Awwww I still bloody love this story. I could just read it every week
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2020
Bing read this after is was rec’d. Got to say I loved it thank you for my weekend escape :)
icturner chapter 16 . 6/16/2020
I just loved this story. Great job
3,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »