Reviews for Down Home
tulips3 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Just love this story! Sitting together in church,
and what that meant... Aww! :)
roxnroll chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Awesome chapter! I loved it!
Rox
LaineyAZ chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Loved reading the update. Sounds like you had very busy summer. Hope things get back just busy and not hectic. :)
Holscad chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
This is so good! I loved the church part where Bella didnt choose and just took a seat with Edward :-) very touching...
Connachtpa chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
All the swoons! Baby talk and announcing without announcing their future to the congregation. I love how sweet these two are. So worth the wait!
mugglemom08 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Another fabulous chapter, hon. Only problem with this fic is that it makes me want to move back down south. ;-)
fuz chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Christmas feelings in summer.
You are just awesome like that.
Thank you.
cabal22 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
So worth the wait but I'd wait forever for this story. Thanks for a great read with all the right feels :)
MK543 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Such a sweet, sweet time for them and you write it so well. Can't help feeling like I'm reading Edward's journal, though; we went here, then we did that, then next week. ...and on. Feel like we miss so much dialog between E & B and are racing to the finish line. Maybe its just me, I'm so needy! lol
ashiana chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
I loved the update. I liked how you captured all that time in a single chapter and still made me want more..
Kimberlina903 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Awe I just love this chapter, so sweet... Love this Edward!
AnjieNet chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Just love how Edward and Bella are slipping into their lives together.
nia77 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
My dear... rearly I find a endless story. Yours is teuly one of those. I enjoy it soooooo much that I will read all thw way when Edward is chasing his daughters boyfriends away. I want them going old and through menopause together. I want to see them going through heart break like a normal marriage goes through.
I'm telling you endless story. Your writing makws it sooo enjoyable that it could go on and on and on
Perfect story
Agrutle chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
I just can't even with these two.. Love is such an understatement. This is quickly becoming my favorite fic of all time. Just the sweetness they have for each other. The southern charm oozes out of this story. Oh and dude, bearded Edward. YES! A girl can't ask for much more. Keep up the good work and family always always always comes first.
pipelynn chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Every time I read one of your updates I love them more and more...all of the characters are amazing, and I "get" this family being from the south myself. Thanks so much for the update. So glad Edward changing to a career that makes him happy...
3,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »