Reviews for Down Home
miss-jojo chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
God I love this story so much! Keep it up and update soon plz
beckysue999 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Sweet, warm, hot, and worth the wait. This story just gets better each chapter. So many stories, once E&B are together, feel rushed and like they're ticking items of a list. Your chapters, though, have the characters (and not just E&B) growing and evolving. Makes the story feel *alive* in the very best way...
GorGirl chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Your updates are worth the wait! Loved that he took Bella and hightailed as soon as Gran Swan started in.
dmmeyers chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Love this story.
adm01 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I love the way things are developing between Edward and Bella. I am so happy to see that with one exception everyone is supportive and want them to do what makes them happy. Thank you so much!
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Love it! I can't wait for his proposal!
Annie Butts chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I love him
cherryhilz chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
This story always puts a smile to my face. Thanks for the update! :)
Mell C chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Thanks for a lovely chapter.
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Loved it cant wait for more!
Arctic1 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Worth the wait! I absolutely love this Edward.
amelia chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
this is the very best! you tell a fabulous story, friend! i love the southern e/b. i also like how even a bad boy respects his mamma and his wife but does so without making an uproar. he is capable of walking away with grace and polite behavior. a lesson most every adult could use.
Jls chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
So in love with these two:)
Erroneous78 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
It's August and I'm wishing it was Christmas already!
I also wish I lived in Edwards house, and slept in Edward's bedroom *sigh*.

But that'll never happen, an he's so unbelievably happy with Bella that I will take this one on the chin LOL!

Loved, loved, LOVED this update. You really feel the dynamics shift in this chapter, in their relationship. If this isn't it for them then I don't know what is.

When he got all protective over Bella and told her he wouldn't let anyone speak to her or their children that way - GAH - I think my ovaries exploded.

Thank you lovely, so much. I adore this story.

The outtake was awesome too so another thank you for that.

Hope life is treating you well!

Much love,
Erron xoxo
MDtwiwriter chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I love reading about there lives. Thanks for the backstory on Uncle Alec. Mamaw is a bit much to deal with on the holidays. Poor Charlie had to grow up with her.
3,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »