Reviews for Down Home
chvz chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter. I love this story.
Shamatt0403 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I am in love with this story. It's so real and normal. Thank you for sharing this.
maxandmo chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I've missed them, but it's one of those stories that you remember:)
lurker123 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
The wait was worth it. Thanks for a lovely chapter.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Edwards reaction to Mamaw was perfect and exactly what a good boyfriend should have done. Nasty old woman. I love each new update more than the last.
ghostreader24 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I love him. I love them. This is one of my favorite fics. I can't imagine anything sweeter. Thank you for the update. Your writing is fabulous as always. I can't get enough of this story.
bon123 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Beautiful chapter. I always love to read well written stories about families and traditions on Thanksgiving and Christmas what with me being jewish. Thank you.
mo kagen chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
: ) thank you!
DreamerRoad chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Where to start? First, you have NO idea how excited I get when I see the notification of an update for this story come through. And then how aggravated I get when I realize I have to wait hours for real life to give me a break so I can read it. ;)

So many things, big and small, that I enjoyed tremendously. From Alec's backstory, to Edward not putting up with Mawmaw's ill manners, to Bella helping Edward pick out a tree - and then buying all of the decorations together (*sigh*). But my favorite moment was that decision in the church and how much Edward seemed to love Bella's non-verbal announcement. :)

Love this story... truly.
handsdowntoo chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
This was a wonderful chapter. They are starting to get serious to those around them and I love that.
shaz308 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Great to see an update on this story. Looks like things are moving in a happy direction for all of them. Even old Mother Swan is moving closer to her time to go! That's got to make them all happy. Except poor Grandpa Swan. I hope he's made the best of his time on the other side without her because she'll be acomin'.
NKubie chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
This was such a wonderful glimpse into small town life and how it can affect a relationship. Just the choice of where they sat in church spoke volumes. I've lived in a small town, but not as small as Quitman. What a fascinating dynamic!

Kudos to Edward for leaving in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner at the Swans. The way he wanted to protect Bella and taking her with him. Yay! And if obviously won some points with the Chief too. Smart man/men!

Alec's story just broke my heart. I really hope he finds someone. He shouldn't spend the rest of his life alone. He's a good man.

And not only were you busy as hell, but also writing for a good cause. I'll never complain about the length of time between updates (I'm total fail at that myself), but I appreciate them when they post. Thanks for your hard work! And thanks to MariahajilE too for a great job!

xo
Nan
MistaMeow chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter! I'm looking forward to more!
slc6548 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Oh so happy for the update - needed a good pick me up today!
TheRugbymom chapter 10 . 8/5/2013