Reviews for Down Home
Team Marylou chapter 15 . 4/30
JUMPING FOR JOY seeing this NEW update of my FAV Edward...MississippiWard !

THANK YOU sooooooo much for this gift...loving their sweet family...especially Gracie...what a hoot!

How wonderful to see Edward as a wonderful dad as well as husband...never a doubt there.

I cannot tell u how many times I have re-read this story...each time as fabulous as the first.
Thanks for giving us new updates along the way even though it is 'complete'...I could read about them year after year.

Hopefully a NEW story is coming soon?
Thank you again for sharing.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 15 . 4/30
Such sweet kids! The picture you paint of Gracie still has me laughing. They've created quite the life for them.
taynemmsmama chapter 15 . 4/30
AMAZING! Such a beautifully written story - I have loved every single word!
beckysue999 chapter 15 . 4/30
What a great surprise, and what a great little family : ) . Thanks so much for a little bit more of this lovely, lovely story.
ashiana chapter 15 . 4/30
Loved it..
luvyateamedward chapter 15 . 4/30
Yay! I missed these characters. Thanks for sharing the outtake.
woosh48 chapter 15 . 4/30
On have read this a couple times because I love these two so much! What a perfect chapter!
cejsmom chapter 15 . 4/30
I love you for this. I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon with them for the umpteenth time.
WiltshireGlo chapter 15 . 4/30
You paint such a beautiful picture with your words. You transport me to a place I'd love to visit in RL.
Love the phrases, the people, the lifestyle and the love. It was lovely to have a little extra visit. Thank you.
tspinks77 chapter 15 . 4/30
That was so sweet!
bonitasenorita chapter 15 . 4/30
Aaawwwwww...I love this story
roxiegirl chapter 15 . 4/30
And I loved that! Thank you. Loved their family - everyone so close. Just perfect. Le sigh!
dreamzuvedward chapter 15 . 4/30
Oh how I love Down Home's Edward and Bella. I live in the city limits but am a country girl at heart. My favorite relaxing activity is to drive out east with my daughter in her jacked up Bronco (Big Bo, short for Bocephus ;) on long, winding country roads listening to Jason Aldean. Good times.

I've reread this story at least a dozen times, Love your writing, thank you!
snoopylover60 chapter 15 . 4/30
Thank you for a peek in their future! I loved it!
dpennell007 chapter 15 . 4/30
I've missed your story more than I realized! Glad to find out everyone's fine, and life is going on as it does... Excellent work as usual!
2,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »