Reviews for Down Home
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 15 . 10/5/2015
This is the most original story I've read in a while. I really enjoyed your character develop and crafting them with new tone. I found myself googling a whole new menu of Sothern cooking...some which have been added to my culinary bucket list.
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
I had this on my Kindle and when I was looking for something to read this week, it popped up. I devoured this fic. I also gained 50 pounds just imagining myself eating all the good food!

So many aspects of this brought back so many memories. I grew up in a little town (well, it's not so small-town anymore!) outside of Charleston, SC, and you described so much of my life and the country boys I grew up with. I even had dreams about those years last night (and they were a long, long time ago)! Tubing, boating, skiing, fried corn bread! LOL

I loved, loved, loved this, and I just had to come say thank you.
jetteblack chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
Such a nice last chapter to end a really sweet little fic. Wholesome love. I struggle a bit with the whole southern man 'keeping his woman thing', but it wasn't too intense and overall they are cute and Bella has some feminist fire in her. Thanks for the read :)
nurigirl05 chapter 15 . 9/5/2015
mommymac0508 chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
Awe so sweet what a happy life
writtenbyabdex chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
Talk about having your hands full... Awesome future take. Again, Thank you!
writtenbyabdex chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
I am sure Bella is going to help with more than Birdseed removal lol. Awesome ending. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
writtenbyabdex chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
I sure hope the x isn't at the wedding lol. That is, or would be awkward.
writtenbyabdex chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
Mudrun.. awesome.
writtenbyabdex chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
i'm trying to catch up on this one. Love the comfortabiilty that Bella and Edward are finding.
bella0609 chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
birdseed - that's gotta be uncomfortable.
Loved the wedding :) and Tanya's toast!
bella0609 chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
Didn't know she met Katie. At least he was right there to explain.
bella0609 chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
PERFECT!
bella0609 chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
Can't wait for the engagement. Feel like it coming soon...maybe when they graduate?
bella0609 chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
That's why he hasn't filled out any applications... he's not sure he wants to be that profession. But, he's honest and fair. And he's got Bella behind him no matter what he wants to be... That's what matters.
3,083 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »