Reviews for Down Home
taynemmsmama chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
OOH - I was so excited when I saw this update - two of my absolute most favourite things Christmas and Down Home.

Loved it!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
csioo1 chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
Ahh I miss this Edward and Bella and man I miss this story but I look forward to the babies outtake. Lawd I love your Edward,I need to find myself a southern boy
beckysue999 chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
Thank you for this. Easily as good as babies : ) . And now I know what I want for Christmas this year!
Maplestyle chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
Happy Birthday Nic!

Loved this outtake! *fans self* You are awesome!
AddictedToTwiFic chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
I loved this! 3
nicekittyrawr chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
My heartttttttttttttt. This couldn't have been a more perfect wedding. I'm so excited they are gonna have a baby!
nicekittyrawr chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
I'm glad Bella had the chance to meet Katie and put any slight fears to rest. Lordy that Edward is sweet.
nicekittyrawr chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
I WAS HOPING BELLA WAS HIS FISH! Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. Love love loved it.
nicekittyrawr chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
I can't deal with how perfect Edward and Bella are together.
nicekittyrawr chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
I'm so glad Edward finally talked to Bella about his concerns. I hope the things Bella said to Tanya help her and she gives Jake a chance.
nicekittyrawr chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
I love every darn character in this story. I think it's because I'm a Bama girl and I feel like they could be friends of mine. I hope things work out for Tanya and Jacob. I laughed so hard because I had visions of Edward and Bella having five kids and then bam Tanya says it.
nicekittyrawr chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
I am happier than a pig in mud. Grinning like a polecat, etc etc etc.
nicekittyrawr chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Football goal arms in the air! HE LOVES HER. SHE LOVES HIM.

His "It's about damn time you picked me, girl" line! Ugh I'm glad he confronted Amber though. I love that Edward could see Bella in his house. Seriously loving him.
nicekittyrawr chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
siiiiiiiiiiigh. I'm so happy she went to him.
nicekittyrawr chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
I really love this Rosalie! Eep Bella and that snake. I hate that she's letting her insecurities get to her this way, but it's understandable. Poor Edward. When he repeats her words "packin'" and "real lives" it made me so sad. Scurrying over to see what happens next.
2,753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »