Reviews for Down Home
jbibbyswafford chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
More please... :)
lebrute chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
so so good.
why did amber have to open her big mouth? ugh they either had sex or were in the process of hooking up and he was too drunk and fell asleep. i'm hoping the latter rather than the former. well it isn't a story with out drama so i'm patiently waiting for an update.
Connachtpa chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
How doesn't have an unhealthy love for this Edward? And I want to kick your and Bella's ass for hurting him. Except poor Bella is doin' a fine job o hurting herself.

Beautiful chapter.
Erroneous78 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Oh no, no, no, no, no!

Why? Why would she do that? Why? Whyyyyyyyy? *whines*

When Amber asked about him talking in his sleep, no word of a lie - I made a list of ways she could know details like that, y'know, without stating the obvious.

1. She's that obsessed with him, she's fitted a listening bug in his room so she can hear him sleep every night

2. She sits outside his window, every evening waiting for him to fall asleep and then pretends they are together by touching the back wall of his trailer

3. She slept with him :(

He changed his Facebook status and everything! Guys who are not interested in proper relationships don't do that! Oh Bella, you plonker!

I know she's just trying to save herself from a world of hurt and she's being a complete girl and cutting her nose off to spite her face but OH LORD!
Never before have I been this pissed at a Bella.

That venom sure did screw about with her head! *huffs*

(But I still love you)

See you soon!
Erron xoxo
hottygurl7 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I love these guys so hard.
malleelee chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
We had a pontoon boat and a ski boat and all the lakes in Texas. This has reminded me of the kids we grew up with and played with. Small towns where kids meet as toddlers at Sunday school, then Kindergarten through high school together, but fewer went to college in the 1960's than in Bella's and Edward's class. Brady's very straight forward reason for his and his friends trespassin' arrest is priceless. A group of male classmates celebrated graduation by visiting the roadwork equipment of the Interstate being built around our town, starting 6 or 8 of the graders, levelers, and packers and driving them around and to an extreme of the construction. (Rice farming kids are accustomed to large, diesel equipment.) I was angry they didn't invite any girls. The construction company was just livid and filed charges. It was often discussed as to why they didn't park the rides where found.
malleelee chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
This slice was heavenly. I don't know if I fear the Heaven will not continue or be just too perfect. The writing is very fine, however.
Northern Light1000 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Really like this story!
NKubie chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Really I just want to strangle Bella right now! She's letting her fears get the better of her. Actually, she's letting the regrets of someone else get the better of her. I thought Bella was stronger than that. But then again, even the strongest of us have our moments of weakness, especially when our hearts are involved.
_
Good for Edward not making this easy for Bella to walk away. It shouldn't be easy.

"Stop makin' this difficult," I beg.

"No, you stop tryin' to make it look easy. - Loved this. And the fact that he knows her tell when she's lying. He does know her and she's trying to delude herself just to protect herself. If she doesn't open her heart, it can't be filled.
_
I love that Edward not only put in the friend request, but changed his status on FB. I don't know why I find that so endearing, but I do.

Really looking forward to seeing how this gets resolved. I'm really glad that your sister lives so close. ;)
tsm0836 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I feel like I need a Southern lingo dictionary to translate so much in this story ;). Don't know why
Bella didn't want the snake killed, the only good snake in my opinion is a dead one. Really enjoying this story and your vivid description of the countryside and people. Thank you.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Lol, no lynchin' honey. I have faith in ya and I know you'll do us right. Lovin' this fic! ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
I'm anxious to see how they'll handle going back to school. Excellent job. ;)
arlzs chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Man...from pecan pie to that? Damn Amber.

Loved the 'where am I gonna go?'. Made me grin.

I'm going to sit in my shirtless sawdust happy place while I wait for Chapter 5. :)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This is the perfect fic for right now, cause I can picture it all with the warm weather we're having. Excellent job. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Mmm, nothing like a hot summer in the south! Love it! ;)
2,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 156 .. Last Next »