Reviews for Down Home
LMBB chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
That was so good. I'm glad everything is working out for these two and that Charlie didn't kill either of them.
The MrsC chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Love, love, love Mississippiward. I have to admit I've kind of become a crack fiend for this story. And right me I have so many feels for this chapter I can't even begin to get them straight in my head in order to tell you. Just know I love this story!
cejsmom chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
"Bella, I've always had a crush on you, and I probably always will. That doesn't mean I can't love you at the same time." - that has swoon written all over it - I need me a cowboy although I probably wouldn't know what to do with one.
jmcfall chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Awwwwww these two are so freaking sweet lol and I flove that he spoke up to Charlie in his house lol respect is one thing but he was right E was in his own home . Oh I love chocolate gravy and biscuits my hubs calls drop biscuits lazy biscuits lol . You have and amazing gift and we are so lucky you share lol .
GorGirl chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
I'm glad that they both know what's what! I loved the inside of Edward's head! I'm so glad that Bella went home!
RACHIAN chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Great chapter. I loved it. :) You can just do the rest of the story in EPOV and I'll be happy...
Mell C chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Another great chapter! Thank you.
EconomyofWords chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Loved every word of this chapter. He is swoony.
teesh83 chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I just found your story and read all 5 chapters in one sitting. This is such a great story, I love your Edward and Bella. Can't wait to read more.
ThoroughlyConsumed chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
That's for writing this. It's an Edward we don't often get to see! Looking forward to the update!
vivianm772 chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I love your Mississippiward! Bella needs to trust him not to break her heart. He has been waiting to catch her all their lives. Please update soon, I want to see if you make him happy!
pipelynn chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Omg I had this on my "to read" list and so glad I did! I love them! I also live in the south but we don't love ole miss! Hope to see more of them!
branlc chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
I'm so glad that she got her head out of her ass. I hope they are able to work things out.
branlc chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Oh I can't believe she did that. *shakes head* stupid foolish girl. I would've asked him straight out about that amber girl.
kellilly chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
First off I want to thank you so... Thank You! I am a avid reader and a lazy reviewer. Sad but true. I got a rec from Rochelle Allison spand popped over to see what you had to offer. I am not a overly emotional reader I do love to laugh or get mad at stories but I have always tried to stay away from angst because it never really sits well with me. I have plenty of angst in my real life with having MS and a husband who is on dialysis until we find a kidney transplant. I read TGAG and I have never read anything so beautifully written. I laughed, got mad and cried my freaken eyes out. I have never had anything like that touch me like your words. When I finished that story I went on to read the others just knowing that it wouldnt happen twice. I am obviously an idiot because Down home has done the same damn thing! So, thank you for making my reading feel like its not a waste of my day. Your writing is magical and cant wait to read more. :)
2,923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 156 .. Last Next »