Reviews for Down Home
enka3 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Just lovely!
DreamerRoad chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Loved, loved, loved, loved... loved the update. I completely understand what you are saying about last week. Between the Boston bombing, which happened 20 miles from where I live and that horrific tragedy in West, TX? Tough to get past those. But, this update helps! It's put a smile on my face.

The 'I love you's' were perfect. And, Edward's thought process was amazing to read.

Did I mentioned I loved it? Thank you for writing!
lt90 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Loved the first chapter!
Moltz chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
That took a bit of delicate maneuvering and timing for them both to unload their baggage.
Bella needs to give her father a little more of her time to mend the mistrust that happens when a child doesn't follow through with a promise.
Northern Light1000 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Cute!
snoopylover60 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
This is such a great chapter.. I really loved it!

My grandmother, mother, me and my daughter all make Chocolate Gravy, fry eggs or potato's in left over bacon grease. And serve some of the best grits! So really loved your breakfast you described! :D

Looking forward to more :)

I hope RL gives you some happiness!
MistySix chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
I think Mississippiward is so dreamy. Thank you for letting us inside his head. Loved the chapter.
BelleBiter chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
What a great chapter, well worth the wait :)
team rob chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
:-)
iDriveLike-a-Vampire chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
I love the story and can't wait for the next update. I absolutely adore country Bella and Edward!
majose chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Squeal! I've been anxiously waiting for this update and, as usual, it was definitely worth it. The opening of the chapter (and your Monday teaser) was so funny. I liked that Edward stood his ground without ever being mean. I do not know if I would have interfered in a daughter and father spat, specially when Bella deserved the grilling she was getting. I was also surprised that he confronted Amber. I do not know if it was worth it other than to give her some (very expensive) closure.
Thanks! :-)
kbrwr chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Yay! I loved it!
rmcrms5 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Aw! That was pure sweetness!
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 6 . 4/24/2013