Reviews for Down Home
SReneJ77 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Oh my goodness. This chapter hurt my heart. The only thing that makes it easier is picturing Rosalie as a preachers wife :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Wow
camianbu88 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
god this is so good! and heartbreaking! this last chapter was so so good and I was just waiting for Bella to come up with something like she did, urrgggg! can't wait for the next chapter, you're doing such a good job!
beckysue999 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
"'Good luck convincing yourself that isn't real,' he says."

Thud. Oh how I love this Edward. Real and strong and sexy and funny. It's remarkable how much you've been able to do in only four chapters, painting such vivid word pictures and histories and strong characters. And thanks so much for the promise of the next chapter so soon : ) .
LinLyn chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Oh Bella you silly girl!
That Amber really is some piece of work.
Cannot wait for ch.5 - how long will Bella last? She seems to be rather stubborn.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Why not ask him point blank, don't make things difficult...If he still love Kate, he can always go back but he didn't coz he knew he was not... Oh! Bella, dont be stupid.
BelleBiter chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
"We all have to sin a little to get saved."
Tell that to your sis so she won't kick your ass about this chapter :)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
This story stirs so many feelings and memories for me. Most of all it makes me miss my southern mamma something fierce. She could fix some mean fried chicken, potatoes, fried okra, biscuits, sweet tea, the works! After college I moved around and travelled all over and I often bitch about the south, but reading this story softens me up and makes me appreciate it.

Now on to the story. Oh, Bella, did a little of that copperhead venom stray up to your brain? You know this is real. You're just scared. Edward did the right thing.
BelleBiter chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
(For chap.2, as 'they' wouldn't let me post a second one)

"Word travels fast when it's tawdry."

Ain't it the truth :) I love your throwaway lines lurking amongst the paragraphs.
SleepingBeauty247 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Great update! I love Bella's mama for not agreeing to turn Edward away when Bella said she wasn't up to visiting but was really trying to push him away! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
astonmartin823 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
She knows what they have is real.. She let the "nosey hangin over the backfence gaggle" get to her.. Good for Edward. She has got to work thru that insecurity.
BelleBiter chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
"It bothers me that he also goes to the trouble of turning the vents in my direction."
Nice touch :)
MK543 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I do think an EPOV would really help to clear up my heartache every time i read a chapter. Bella paints him as a light-hearted womanizer, but was he?
snoopylover60 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Ahh.. Bella, what a idiot!

Looking forward to more! :)
Maggie J Masen chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
*shakes head* I might have to help your sis with those plans of hers seeing as I read this chapter while PMSing...not a good combination...
3,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 182 .. Last Next »