Reviews for Down Home
MrsDoey chapter 15 . 6/18
I loved this story.
OcSickGirl chapter 15 . 6/7
That makes my heart so full. I love this.
OcSickGirl chapter 13 . 6/7
This was perfect!
OcSickGirl chapter 11 . 6/7
There is so much that I love about this fic. That you made Tanya and Bella sisters, and Jake had nothing to do with Bella. It is refreshing to be able to like him instead of hating him. lol. Also love that you managed to get Alice, Jasper, Rose, and Emmett in there but didn't let them take away from the story. I love the non canon approach to these sub characters. Edward was definitely swoooooon worthy all the way through, and I loved Charlie and Renee also. Bella is always hit and miss for me in a lot of fics, but I really, really liked her in this one. She seemed genuine and down to earth. I love that. Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

I can't wait to read the outtakes!
OcSickGirl chapter 7 . 6/6
I love the way this played out. Well done on Bella's part for recognizing she was over reacting but I love how they talk things out and things don't get blown out of proportion or last too long.
OcSickGirl chapter 4 . 6/6
It's kind of scary how much love I have for Edward already. Gah, I am such a sucker for a party/bad boy turning it all around and trying to prove to the girl he loves to take a chance. I love his exit in this chapter. He knows he's right and that Bella is full of shit. LOL Good on him!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 6/6
Love this so much. I love me some country boys!
asam75 chapter 15 . 5/29
I've lost count on how many times I've read...and re-read this...always good, always good.
WiltshireGlo chapter 15 . 5/28
Just reread this for the gazillionth time (hence i can't login to review). It's still as beautiful as the first. Thank you. x
cinnafluff chapter 15 . 5/18
I read this story over and over. I think out of everything I have read this is my favorite Edward and Bella. Would love an outtake of when Edward found out she was pregnant. Just a thought.
Kksmum chapter 15 . 5/18
Awwww! That was just lovely. Thanks.
Kksmum chapter 10 . 5/18
This is such a nice story that I cannot put it down. Really loving this down home country boy and girl.
artri chapter 5 . 5/11
Can't wait for morning.
artri chapter 4 . 5/10
Silly girl...
Wendyg63 chapter 11 . 4/27
Bravo. I loved every line.
3,040 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »