Reviews for Down Home
compass54 chapter 12 . 6/26
Sorry I've blown through this without giving you enough reviews, but I couldn't stop when I'd fallen in love with every word on the page. This is such a wonderful story that's taken me to another place where I could feel I belonged. You should be very proud of your work here. It's a credit to the love you feel for this part of your country. Wonderful!
Fleur50 chapter 15 . 6/25
Wow, un bel épilogue.
Fleur50 chapter 14 . 6/25
...et merci de nous raconter une belle histoire!
Fleur50 chapter 13 . 6/25
Magnifique!
Fleur50 chapter 11 . 6/24
Youppi!
Fleur50 chapter 10 . 6/24
Relecture... Autant de plaisir que la première fois.

Montréal, Québec.
Fleur50 chapter 15 . 6/25
J'aime beaucoup cet épilogue dix ans plus tard.
Fleur50 chapter 14 . 6/25
(:-)
Fleur50 chapter 13 . 6/25
(:o)
Mrsguinn chapter 15 . 6/21
Great story!
Debra doo chapter 15 . 6/12
What a great story! Thank you.
compass54 chapter 5 . 6/12
Jeez, snake bites are a rich bitch, huh? Even when you get immediate treatment, there's still a lot of recovery.
I do like the way the support from home is telling her she's an idiot. It comforts me. Poor Bella. She knows she's done the wrong thing but she doesn't know how to undo it. That party was the best thing that could have happened, really, showing her where her heart lay. Coming home was the best move.
Loved this chapter so much.
Linzzer220 chapter 15 . 6/10
FINALLY! I feel like you updated a thousand years ago but I'm only just getting to finish it now! I love seeing a little more into their future. I always liked the fic and three kids and a dog is a nice little family set up for them 3 thank you again for an awesome fic xx
compass54 chapter 4 . 6/8
A man should know how to make his own favorite food. YESSSS
I have no idea what duck and andouille gumbo is but I want Charlie to make me some NOW
This "The look of surprise on his face when I pour some of it into a measuring cup is adorable."
Are scratch crusts made from scratch?
Love the way she keeps cracking the pecan shells until there's none left
Fancy being listed "in a relationship" when you're not even active on fb anymore.
They have so much history from when they were growing up to talk about and compare to what's going on now. Love it.
And then the snake bite and then the other bite from the real snake Amber
His reaction to her backing away was perfect for this
What a chapter!
compass54 chapter 3 . 6/8
Adorable
Just some favorite phrases/sentences that make this so special to me.
"I don't shoot from my porch"
"Especially when you're eatin' your momma's sausage."
"Hush."
"She just explained that it's best not to catch the right one too early or you end up havin' to turn her loose."
"God, you're a nosey heifer."
I do like Edward's little annoyances about her showing too much of herself in public and the way his friends speak to her. It's not over the top, just cute.
2,923 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »