Reviews for Down Home
KirstenSmee chapter 15 . 8/16/2016
Ah, just love this story so much! One of my favorites for sure!
Just Sus chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
Love, loved this story! ThAnks for all the good, God and happiness in their !Ives
. Big hugs, Sus
Lillywhite1 chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
tlyxor1 chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
Enjoyed the story very much. Thanks for writing. -t.
ErinSmith20 chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
I had to stop right when I read it, CHOCOLATE GRAVY! My moms side of the family is from Oklahoma and we all make that! I grew up in colorado and no one here has any idea about what I'm talking about if I bring it up. I thought maybe it was just a family thing, guess not : ) that made me so happy!
EdwardJournals chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
I finished this one a couple days ago and enjoyed it so much I immediately read Rest My Soul. You spin a lovely tale. I enjoyed reading this so much. It is now on my reread list! Thank you so much for writing and sharing your words. You have quite a talent for telling a story that I couldn't put down!
MrsDoey chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
I loved this story.
OcSickGirl chapter 15 . 6/7/2016
That makes my heart so full. I love this.
OcSickGirl chapter 13 . 6/7/2016
This was perfect!
OcSickGirl chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
There is so much that I love about this fic. That you made Tanya and Bella sisters, and Jake had nothing to do with Bella. It is refreshing to be able to like him instead of hating him. lol. Also love that you managed to get Alice, Jasper, Rose, and Emmett in there but didn't let them take away from the story. I love the non canon approach to these sub characters. Edward was definitely swoooooon worthy all the way through, and I loved Charlie and Renee also. Bella is always hit and miss for me in a lot of fics, but I really, really liked her in this one. She seemed genuine and down to earth. I love that. Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

I can't wait to read the outtakes!
OcSickGirl chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
I love the way this played out. Well done on Bella's part for recognizing she was over reacting but I love how they talk things out and things don't get blown out of proportion or last too long.
OcSickGirl chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
It's kind of scary how much love I have for Edward already. Gah, I am such a sucker for a party/bad boy turning it all around and trying to prove to the girl he loves to take a chance. I love his exit in this chapter. He knows he's right and that Bella is full of shit. LOL Good on him!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Love this so much. I love me some country boys!
asam75 chapter 15 . 5/29/2016
I've lost count on how many times I've read...and re-read this...always good, always good.
WiltshireGlo chapter 15 . 5/28/2016
Just reread this for the gazillionth time (hence i can't login to review). It's still as beautiful as the first. Thank you. x
3,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »