Reviews for Down Home
Lovely chapter
LisaS32 chapter 1 . 4/5
Awww he is adorable
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 4/3
I just had to hurry ahead to bring this story to 3,000 reviews! Yea! I did it. I'll probably read this fic 3 or more times this year! I just have to thank you so much for bringing the sweetest, sexiest Edward and Bella ever. Thank you for enriching my life!

God Bless you luv!
Anita (Atwiggs)
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 4/3
God this was beautiful too! I just love this down to earth wonderful story.
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 4/3
So Beautiful! :D
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 4/3
I just love this story soooo much! Some good down home sweetness and loving just makes me smile ear to ear. That's saying a lot because our life is just so hard for us right now. This story was a wonderful escape that I truly need right now. I thank you from the bottom of my heart sweetie!

God Bless!
Anita (Atwiggs)
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/30
I was logged off Fanfic and am waiting for them to send me an e-mail so I can change my password. So frustrating! I want to send you reviews that will be counted, but I have to get logged in again!

Anyway, I am loving this sweet story! God I love this Edward and Bella, really. You are such a talented writer! Thx for writing for us luv!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 4/1
Oh please write some more for us! I love your stories! You are such an amazing, wonderful person and that's what makes your writing outstanding! You write from your heart and a beautiful place that must be! God Bless love!

-Anita (Atwiggs)
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 4/1
I'm so glad I'm reading this as "complete! I don't have to wait on the goodness ;). Still loving this so much!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 4/1
I had a feeling Edward was going to work (with his big hands) in construction! So glad he's gonna speak with Alec soon. These two are so good for each other. I'm glad Bella has a good idea where she will spend her life (near her Moms and with her wonderful man). I hope everything works out and that Edwards father takes things well.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 4/1
I think it's so great what you wonderful writers do for charity! You guys have such kind hearts to do that along with your busy lives!

I wish I could tell you how much I love this story! These two mean so much to me. I just love how they love each other! You are such an amazing writer luv!

Anita
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 4/1
My husband and I used to fish all the time, and later we took our two boys with us. It was a cheap way of having fun and we were always broke, even though we both had good jobs. We cranked the music up and sang all the way home. Now we are both disabled and bedridden. He needs the hospital but I'm afraid he won't come home. We've been married forever! My sons help us so much. We have a lot of love in our little family, but life is dark right now...
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 3/31
Oh I can't wait until they work this out. Thank God he said Bella's name in his sleep!
Zveka68 chapter 15 . 3/31
cute, sweet and excellent story :) love it a lot!
Zveka68 chapter 13 . 3/31