Reviews for Down Home
disneyfreak1001 chapter 14 . 1/5
What a great story. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
FanNan46 chapter 14 . 1/5
Oh my goodness I just adored this sweet story! I'd live a futuretake of these two & kidlets... ;) Thanks for sharing your talents with us! !
Teresa R chapter 2 . 1/5
I was so excited to see that there was more chapters. I love the watermelon crawl
Teresa R chapter 1 . 1/5
I so loved it I cant wait for more
sherryola chapter 14 . 1/4
What a lovely delightful story! It was so good to read something happy and warm, fluff but with story and plot. Two strong confident characters that I just adored. I'll miss them a lot. I'm so glad you wrote this and that someone mentioned it on facebook, just when I was wanting a warm sweet story. I loved that Edward and Bella were comfortable in themselves, easy together, loving and giving, and completely at home in their world and with each other. It was just beautiful. And yeah, I want to see those green eyed babies. grin.
zeeber chapter 14 . 1/4
What a truly wonderful sweet story...thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
fanfictional chapter 7 . 1/3
I can't help it. I had to stop half way through this chapter to tell you how much I LOVE this fic! It just flows over me like warm molasses. I love this Bella and Edward. So sweet and loving. Not in a hurry to get to the finish line, just enjoying the slow burn of each others love.
The whole thing is like a soft blanket that wraps around you. "Black Velvet" has been running through my brain since I first started reading. I can see all the charm of the south with the way you describe everything. Just beautiful.
Okay, going back to reading now.
bylesjessica26 chapter 14 . 1/1
Love this fic I have spent the last 3 nights up til 3am reading DH and because that was so good i read TGAG now I'm off the read your fics can't wait to see more in the future
rjh1960 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I'm loving learning about new things in this story. I had to stop in the middle to google what hummingbird cake was. I bake a lot and had never heard of it! I told my husband about the watermelon crawl and now he wants to take line dancing lessons.
rjh1960 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I love your writing and I'm so glad I found another story you wrote. Please don't stop writing stories!
I am always amused to see what type of characters are assigned the names of the original twilight characters. Most of the time I think the fanfiction and original match in some way. I had a really good laugh when I read the name of the preacher!
dianscot chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
Like that you don't draw out the lemons but don't gloss over them either. After dozens of FF, it's redundant.
dianscot chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
dianscot chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Unexpected bonus, b meeting k.
dianscot chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Love that she finds out she was the fish. Would've liked amber to have gotten dumped. But maybe when she realizes podiatrists are not real doctors and don't make much...
dianscot chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Such a great story about the tug of war w growing up and trying to stay a kid for your parents
2,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »