Reviews for Down Home
JoJo757 chapter 15 . 5/2
Love this so much!
Jo-Anna
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 15 . 5/2
Awww, I missed these two. This epi was beautiful! I love your words!
cherryhilz chapter 15 . 5/2
Love this story!

Thank you for sharing!
alc1002 chapter 9 . 5/2
Good chapter
Shrishti chapter 15 . 5/2
This future-take made my week; I am simply unable to voice the sheer extent of my adoration for your story! "I love it" doesn't quite justify it - but that's all I have to offer.

Thank you!
compass54 chapter 2 . 5/2
You know, I think I like this chapter even more than the first. It gives such a sense of their everyday lives and I love that there are no outsiders looking down their noses at them. No, this is like a celebration of what it's like to be normal and respectful and live in a rural community where everyone knows everyone. The watermelon festival, the food, the local church and it's social world, (baby fever was just a gem), the type of trees and the shade you need from them, the lemon drinks, and the slight twang that is sometimes present but not overpowering. I love the way E&B both still fit well in the lives they grew up in, even though they have other lives that will obviously come into play at some point. They are just right for each other and everyone around them can see it. Edward is gorgeous.
compass54 chapter 1 . 5/2
Absolutely adore this. It's like I've entered a world I know nothing about but it's one where I want all the detail. It reminds me of the feeling I had when I first read "Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood" and, like that experience, I will read slowly because I want to savour the words you use to make the world come alive. And don't think I haven't noticed the leading man you've created here either. I'm looking forward to a lot more of him. Congratulations on the awards you won in the contest. This is a completely satisfying one shot but it's begging for more - and I get to read more! YAY!
Teresa R chapter 15 . 5/2
So cool loved it thanks so much. that is love
Julia-S77 chapter 15 . 5/2
I loved this story. So lovely that they have such a wonderful family. Feel free to add another chapter soon
hopelessromanticatheart chapter 2 . 5/1
Loved it! Boudin is wonderful, we eat it on Ritz crackers! Need to look into those truck tents.
Pughtwins chapter 15 . 5/1
; )
mem4375 chapter 15 . 5/1
Love this story. Every last word.
KimiD chapter 15 . 5/1
Saaaahweet!
eantl88 chapter 15 . 5/1
I love, love, love this story. I could read about them probably forever. Anytime you want to add on another chapter, please do.
TheRugbymom chapter 15 . 5/1