Reviews for Down Home
marigold123 chapter 11 . 5/6
Such a good story! I loved this down home Edward and Bella. Edward finally caught his fish. So sweet! I love the way to write...your imagery and descriptions are so detailed. Thank you for writing!
ChristianMom54 chapter 15 . 5/4
I wasn't sure about this based on the summary, but was glad I read. Loved it and great storyline, well written, funny but mature. Understand why it got so many awards it deserved them. Thank you for sharing.
klel323 chapter 15 . 5/4
I love this Edward and Bella, so anytime you want to give us a view of their life I am more than willing to read what you've got! You did a great job of describing each one of their children, what a wonderful gift to give us a glimpse of each of their personalities. I can picture each one of them, and how they will grow up. Thank you!
christykq chapter 15 . 5/4
Great chapter. Its good to see that Edward and Bella are living their HEA with their 3 little ones in their little piece of heaven on earth. Great story.
loredanapunga chapter 15 . 5/4
One of the best fics I've ever read..LOVE IT...I think it's my favorite..thank you
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 15 . 5/4
Big , big sigh.
What a life.
Thanks for this.
It's nice to have you back.
X
Denny52 chapter 15 . 5/3
What a full, happy life they live. Awesome.
joyosix chapter 15 . 5/3
Mrs SC! What an amazing epilogue! Love Gracie and Hope and little Tucker! Glad to see Platt - Cullen so successful and Bella getting her field biology job! Love the names Presley and Waylon. So happy this wonderful Mississippi-couple is having such a fabulous and truly happily ever after. Very sad to see the completed sign up top-but I will just keep re-reading!
PS I loved all the lines and references to the early story-the kissing boat, the swing, the man cave, Brady, fishing, ATVs and of course the food!
xo Jo6 (btw my sock it to me cake was yummers!)
Thank you for giving me closure! I've loved this story from beginning to the end!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/3
Oh pls don't break them up, I know they have a long road until they can settle down, but please don't break them up. I'm so depressed from being stuck in bed over 3yrs now due to severe health reasons. Have pity! Hehe I can't take too much angst right now, but I know you know what you're doing, so I guess I'll read on to see what's happening...
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 5/3
Did Edwad always want Bella, or is he just lately seeing her in a new way? It seems to me that he had to leave for school, like her, but he came back an adult. Whereas when he saw Bella he had to have her and vise versus for Bella. Does he feel she will be his forever, even though they are still in school, and he has a long time for medical school.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/3
My God, I can't believe this is only chapter 2. I love this story. I guess Edward was a horn dog in high school, huh? Did they go to school together back then? I don't feel well and my concentration is for shit!

I love long chapters! You are an amazing writer lady!
beachcomberlc chapter 15 . 5/3
Sweet,sweet,sweet. I enjoyed this look into their future. I feel like I could stay there forever.
Thanks for writing and sharing
Beach
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/3
I am reading four different stories. I found this one and it's so different that I can't stop reading!
Credoroza chapter 15 . 5/3
Perfect ending to a perfect story! I loved these two and will miss them!
2,908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »