Reviews for Two Is Better Than One
RowenaXOXO chapter 3 . 8/30
I don't really like to read Caroline being with someone other than Klaus but this was sooo hot. I loved every minute of it. And I love the smut...goodJob
AmericanWordsmith chapter 3 . 8/12
This story was everything I have ever needed in my life ever. THANK YOU.
imstormborn chapter 3 . 4/2
I loved every part of it! Lucky Caroline.. ;) thank you for writing it!
fantasylover4evr chapter 3 . 2/25
I can picture this working best for the Salvatores & this way for these three; it was beautifully done & this way they all win. No more drama & peace from the best sex ever :D
multifandomshipper92 chapter 3 . 2/18
Loveddd Ittt
multifandomshipper92 chapter 2 . 2/18
*_* jesussss that was hot...
Write another fic about them pleeeeeeaaassssseee!
CKhybrid chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
JFC this has got to be the hottest damn thing I have ever read. For SERIOUS. How have I managed to skip this story? Like it wasn't even on my radar. OMG. I don't even know that I truly lived before this moment in time.
BloodyHybrid chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
I could see this becoming like an actual book. It's so sweet and I've always wondered how Elijah would act with Caroline, because I know they never really got any scene time on the show.

But besides that, it's amazing!
meruhime chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Hot damn! Wow...;) I've always wanted to see Elijah fall for Caroline because in fanfiction he always seems to care for her and be protective of her for Klaus. I dont think they ever got to interact in the show. What a shame.
RealTalk chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Wow didn't see that coming. Nice but I'll stay with Klaus & Caroline only noo 3way tie...sorry
Lindsey chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I didn't realize I was holding my breath, until the end when I started to breathe again...woah.
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Damn! Lucky bitch, lol.
tubazrcool chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
My brain stopped working halfway through this fic - I never thought my brain could actually stop working! Congratulations!
vampiregirl004 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013