Reviews for Two Is Better Than One
imstormborn chapter 3 . 4/2
I loved every part of it! Lucky Caroline.. ;) thank you for writing it!
fantasylover4evr chapter 3 . 2/25
I can picture this working best for the Salvatores & this way for these three; it was beautifully done & this way they all win. No more drama & peace from the best sex ever :D
multifandomshipper92 chapter 3 . 2/18
Loveddd Ittt
multifandomshipper92 chapter 2 . 2/18
*_* jesussss that was hot...
Write another fic about them pleeeeeeaaassssseee!
CKhybrid chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
JFC this has got to be the hottest damn thing I have ever read. For SERIOUS. How have I managed to skip this story? Like it wasn't even on my radar. OMG. I don't even know that I truly lived before this moment in time.
GOD DAMN.
Klarolijah.
YEAH. I DIG IT. I DIG IT REAAAAAALLLLLL GOOD.
BloodyHybrid chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
I could see this becoming like an actual book. It's so sweet and I've always wondered how Elijah would act with Caroline, because I know they never really got any scene time on the show.

But besides that, it's amazing!
meruhime chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Hot damn! Wow...;) I've always wanted to see Elijah fall for Caroline because in fanfiction he always seems to care for her and be protective of her for Klaus. I dont think they ever got to interact in the show. What a shame.
RealTalk chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Wow didn't see that coming. Nice but I'll stay with Klaus & Caroline only noo 3way tie...sorry
Lindsey chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I didn't realize I was holding my breath, until the end when I started to breathe again...woah.
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Damn! Lucky bitch, lol.
tubazrcool chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
My brain stopped working halfway through this fic - I never thought my brain could actually stop working! Congratulations!
vampiregirl004 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
loved it!
Lishous72 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I'm sorry, I really didn't like this story.. I couldn't read it to the end.. I hate when ppl Trynna make Caroline out to be a whore.. Cuz she's not & she would never do that to Klaus.. Plus the Petrova women always Elijah's things not Klaus.. If that's the case, then put her in a 3some with Klaus & Tyler since Klaus wants her to be happy so bad... & too she was shown as a hypocrite in here for the way she always talked shot abt Elena & the salvatore's... Sorry, this just don't do it for me.. I'm TEAM KLAROLINE KLAUS AND CAROLINE ONLY!
Rasha007 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Well, that was honestly the best threesome I've read around here! I would love to read a sequel because it's too good to have the end. :-)