Reviews for Fringe Benefits
witchykitty1313 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Brilliant story!
DazzleMeTN chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Loved it and looking forward to more hopefully,
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That was really good and very hot. Loved the part when Edward was talking on the cell right outside Bella's door at the end. *clicking follow story*
trixietraci chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
GAH. *fans self* That was so so so good! I was hesitant about the cheating aspect but after we found out Alice was doing the same, it wasn't as bad IMO.

I'd love to see how Alice handles the impending divorce & how she "fights" for Edward. I kinda wanted to punch her in the face when she said that. lol Any chance you'll continue?

Good luck in the contest!
frostedglaze chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I wish she would have told him about Jasper. Will you continue this after the contest is over? You should, this is excellent.
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was an incredible read! I have a feeling this is a winner!
I would love to read more if your decide to continue...;-)
Thanks for writing!
Jen
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Thirdly, I realize he smells fucking fantastic. (This really cracked me up!)

how every time she menstruates she bleeds all over the place—...BRILLIANT move on your/her part! Nothing men can't handle more than the girl time talk!

Well, I guess all's well that ends well! This guy sure had some fire to him!

Nice entry.
Thanks for writing for the contest!
Breese chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
You have to give another chapter, please...
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow! This was steamy!

I really liked the idea and the characters.

Edward sure knows how to dirty talk! Love it!

Wonder if Bella will tell Edward about Alice's cheating too. I wonder if he knew. Hmm

I thought this was fantastic!
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
:) loved this. I hope it is continued
mauigirl60 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh wow, excellent story! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will continue this once the contest is over!
Jules8971 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh, that was GOOD!
Deletemyaccount201 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Damn it. Favourite in the whole contest so far! It was dirty and steamy and this Edward was oh so delectable. Gah. Alice was such a bitch. Her whole 'he's mine' act...whatever she just wants to keep her fingers on his money I'm guessing. This NEEDS to be continued! Edward needs to fuck over Alice in the divorce ad custody and then E & B and Ben can be a happy family unit! With fun times for the adults of course... Haha!
Hoodfabulous chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Loved it;)
vampyregirl86 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
oh yeah, def need more...moar i tell u! hotness
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »