Reviews for Road Trip
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I hate how some are calling this realistic. Firstly edward was like a slave for her, no real woman would just let that go. And secondly she was the fucking 1 that started, she played with his heart.
crackupmonkey chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awe
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow, would have loved to see if they ever met again.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Loved this entry, so sad they couldn't be together though x
Erikajo chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Amazing!
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Aww poor bella and Edward, but at least he managed to move on with his life. I just hope he loves her as much as he loves Bella. I hope Bella found love again as well. Thks for sharing, Debbie
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Nicely developed,though the beginning was a little end was somewhat melancholy,but it is more realistic than a HEA in this leaves the reader with an indecipherable longing in her heart,but agreeing that yes,this would most likely happen between two such .
robsjenn chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow - what a risky and unusual ending! I'm kind of stunned but also I respect you for not going for the HEA as if it would have been easy. Though I want the HEA, this is more realistic. But if you decide to continue this ... I'd love to read it. ;)

thanks for writing!
Nessa19 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
please tell me you are continuing the story and Edward meets Bella again and they have a kid together!
Deia1721 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awww, I was crying by the end of this story.

I must say that I really didn't care for this Bella. As the more mature adult in this situation, she already knew that she was not going to allow Edward to stay with her after the Florida trip. And deep down, I feel like she was just a cougar using him for her own selfish affirmations because of how Jake treated her. That was very sad.

If this o/s is continued, it would serve her right to get an invitation in the mail from the Cullens inviting her to Edward's wedding. Then she should go and try to kiss his feet and beg for another chance with him. He loved her so much, and she just stomped all over him. (Be-yotch!)

Good luck with the contest!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was a hot fuckin fic ... I was so hopin for a HEA or a continuation opportunity ... bummer.

Thanks for sharing your writing talents with all of us.
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Continue, please!
beachlovers chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh this ending so needs changed and continued! Loved it! !
raidershell chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So very good and yet so realistically sad. Sometimes we just have to hold onto those moments in our lives. If only they could have seen what together would have been like...maybe we will?