Reviews for Mea Maxima Culpa
lovelyleah86 chapter 1 . 1/12
That is my favorite one shot of all time! And I have read a lot of them! I wish this could be a story! U tell the therapist/patient dynamic so well! I ought to know! ;) Love it! Absolutely LOVE it!
jlcummins chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Fucking hell! That is one damned captivating hypersexual.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Wow that was hot, very hot. I hope this continues, Debbie
fanficbelle chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Daaaaamn! That was hot! I would definitely read this if you continued it!
gigi grinning chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awesome! Thanks
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
OMG! Are you continuing this? I feel really bad for Seth and the twins though... But who could resist a sex crazed Edward?
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oh shit, please please say you will continue this please? That was epic lemony goodness, I want/need more :)
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Damn that was hot...however I would have been scared to death to screw him...his ass probably has diseases!
whiti chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Congrats on the win, made me want to read your story.
Full of UST delivered delicously like all your stories.
Thoroughly enjoyable and damn hot.
Looking forward to Monday.
bozbaby chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I don't say this about many One Shots, but I will for this one: please, please, please make this one into a Multi-Chapter! :-D. I love stories wher find happiness and love together, even if they are somewhat already happy before meeting each other; this story definitely has the makings for that kind of story. Regardless thanks for your creation!
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
What? Not even a 'thank you'? hehe!

Loved this! Thanks for sharing!
tulips3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Really enjoyed this story!
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Holy hell...
Deia1721 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Now this kinda Edward keeps the panties nice and creamy. (WTMI? Yeah, sorry bout that!)

So, yeah, take us to the Monday session, will ya?! PLEASE?!

Good luck in the contest! This one was definitely hot like fire!
raidershell chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Damn...that was so hot! Now I just have to hopefully find out what happens on Monday!