Reviews for Mea Maxima Culpa
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
What an ending! I was not expecting it to end like that. I so want to know what happens next!

I thought this was such a fantastic concept! I loved how he was sucking her in the whole time.

I really liked this!
mustlovertp chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Well written, witty banter, sexy :) Great job!

Good luck! xoxox
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I don't leave reviews on things I don't like, so I really like this. The writing is exceptional. It's great stand alone story, but I'm dying to see what will happen.
Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I really loved the writing here: "But this wasn't a crowded street. It was a sultry afternoon that begged for rain. The ceiling fan struggled to keep the room from being too warm. I could feel my blouse sticking to my skin, and as his arm touched my sensitive skin, it was too much. My nipples automatically reacted, and our eyes met as he did it. He knew exactly what he was doing."

Before you cream your panties?-WOW. Great line.

Even half naked on a desk, with my legs spread and my lips bruised from his kiss I can't let the words exist outside of my mind. (another great line)

He pulled his clothes back on first, then slapped my ass.- Cheeky! Fantastic ending.
kitkatr chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Poor Bella, but who could resist Edward! Can't blame her for breaking all the rules! ha ha! I hope you consider expanding this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Holy crap! I surely hope you are going to continue this once the contest is over. That was a great pairing for the forbidden. Good job!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh my lord jeeze.. this was absofuckinglutely amazingly hot! So so so hot! I vote this one so hard core! i absolutely can not wait till the contest is over so you can continue this. This story has my vote.
princesspewo chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So very well written! You must expand this into a multi chapter story. I'm dying to know what happens! Please, please, please expand. I'm putting this story on alert.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hi wow, it's hot, desperate, needy and raw. All the ingredients for a fantastic. I hope you will continue this story after the contest.
Shades Of Purple84 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
RUT ROH! Nicely done!
Alterite chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh, wow! The steam is fogging my brain! Talk about delicious and so wrong but so right! Love Edward's character, very believable. And Bella's restlessness about her too-calm and predictable life getting all shaken up from her encounter with lust-personified! Great story. I hope you continue it.
A. xx
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
What a scoundral! I really enjoyed that!
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hot...loved it!
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
:) loved this. would love to read more
vampyregirl86 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
mmmm hyper sexual edward. b/c nymphomania isnt enough hm?! i think u did well on ur research! and i would love to see more
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »