Reviews for Family Services
M474 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Well, this was pretty god until the end-where did it go? What happened? Seemed like it just cut off abruptly.

I liked the premise, but some of the language felt robotic or forced.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Full blown panic is right, WOW...
Deia1721 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I am like totally doing an "Edward Cullen Hair Pull" right now! This was such delicious cluster-fuckery! My stomach literally dropped to my feet there at the end. OMG! Quite the little twist on the story! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Good luck with the contest!
raidershell chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh I just loved this...now with so many questions remaining in my head, I just have to know how it all turns out and that all of his panic is for nothing! :)
Cin chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow! I love it... Good luck with the contest! :)
garddita17 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Nice little twist there at the end. I hope these two can have their happy future together without any guns being present. lol I am just happy that Bella found a future with Edward and now her father.
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Aw,this Edward was such a sweetie!I did think Charlie might be Bella's estranged Dad,but that would have made Bella Edward's cousin,so it seemed god Edward was adopted,right?Of course it's nice that Charlie found his daughter,and I think Edward doesn't need to has done so much for Bella and his intentions are good,so Charlie will forgive him for the sleeping part.
This story is complete as it is,but it might be fun to have a couple more you going to write more?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I would like to see more of this one. Does Bella get to keep River? What does Charlie think? Does Renee try to get involved with them and make things worse? So many questions. Good story and good luck.
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Great story. Very sweet and sad at the same time. Loved the twist at the end. And you left it open for more. So will you continue on?
AngeliqueMasen chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
PLEASE, continue this story!
freakybella chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So sweet! I hope you continue this!
girlygirl0706 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Damn...just when it was getting good. Plese continue this.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh my God! I don't know if I should laugh or cry for Edward! What a freaking mess!

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE CONTINUING THIS STORY!

This is the best on so far.

Renee needs to be shot. I hope Charlie does the shooting!

Love this, I can not wait for the next chapters!

Please continue this, truly amazing!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I loved this! Such a wonderful, caring Edward! I love how he wanted to help her so much & how his feelings just sprung on him.

Very well written ... I'm also wondering if this will be continuing after the contest is over ... ?
Darkangel0470 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
i didnt know if i would like this as child protection are not always the best but i really loved it and found myself wanting to read more
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »