Reviews for Family Services
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Damn! Didn't see that coming. Poor Edward . I'm sure Charlie will give his blessing when he hears how much Edward has been helping Bella .
lleighton chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Is there any chance you will continue this story? I really enjoyed reading it. I'm curious to know what happens to this budding family and if Charlie shoots Edward (just kidding).
kvgamble chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Loved it, i hope you continue.
Shades Of Purple84 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
LOL hahahahahaha Too funny! Apart from minor spelling and grammar, this was sweet. Was very easy to read. I like the name River. tsk tsk on Renee! BAD MOMMA!
Alterite chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Lol at the last panic bit!
I must say I didn't expect something so sweet at a Forbidden contest! I really like it though. I think you have enough material here for a much longer story.
Very lovely!
A. xx
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
:) love this. Please continue
Breese chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
O.o more? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
TineSoes chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Pleaseeee continue this story! Is soooo GOOD! I really loved this story, good plot and well written..
hope1984 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Excellent. I hope you consider continuing after the contest.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I love this story! I mean it was sad at first but things sure are looking up well except for maybe Edward lol
LunaKaleidoscope chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hahahaha. Oh man. That last bit was hilarious. But hey, they're not blood related... It's still cool. This was amazing, so hope it's continued! :)
melissamary55 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Love it and wow so much things and wow renee is such a bitch.
Beautiful-Allora chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Please turn this into a short story it would be so good :)
rubell chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMG! crazy! i was thinking that might end up being the case...and poor charlie! horrible enough of renee to tell bella that he was cruel, and then to say he was dead but to tell charlie that she was doing soo well, when renee hasnt been involved for at least two years, and was at a fancy college...gonna follow cuz i know there will be more! possibly even edward passing out from his 'full blown PANIC!'
Yin - Yang M chapter 1 . 3/4/2013