Reviews for Guilty as Sin
jlcummins chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Titillating! D/s is already so TABOO then you had to go and make it questionably ethical :)
crackupmonkey chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
:)...
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Loved this entry, it was very naughty and very hot!
lexplex chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
My favorite. I loved bada** domme Bella, I also feel like this was one if the most original plots. I hope you continue this I would love to see how this developes *hint* good luck
rubell chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
somehow i missed this one...crazy! and of course it is BoHs...damn!
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
"Here comes the judge!"..LOL...loved that line:) She gave him a wedgie...she gave him a wedgie!...I know that's a first for me in this fandom...:) Yeap...I'd say this was a forbidden relationship...but it sure worked for them! THANKS for sharing:) Oh yeah...and very well written:)
edaddict3254 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
i don't normally swing this way, lol! but this was one of the hottest stories i've read in a long time! loved it!
raidershell chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wow...now that was just so hot and so good! So now what happens next...would love to see what happens with the goodies in the cupboard! :)
Deia1721 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Domme, Domme, Domme, Domme...Get it...dun, dun, dun, dun...Yeah, I know, I'm such a dork! LOL!

This Bella was one hot bitch! A little scary even.

Great kinky read! Good luck in the TotF2 contest!
Dutchie La Rue chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Love a strong Bella and I loved your Bella and Edward! Emmett as the bailiff...cracked me up! I want to read more about them getting to know each other better and what really becomes of asshat Jake! He is totally disgusting in this story and doesn't deserve anything good to come his way! Bella and Judgeward on the other hand need more more more sexy dom times! Please continue into a multi-chappy! Loved it ;)
xxJust Robinxx chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Two thumbs up.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow! Good Luck
whiti chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was great, well written.
Loved the title, so appropriate with the Judge and Defendant.
She really was the naughtiest Bella.
This got my vote.
Poppyanna chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I read a few days ago but forgot to review, sorry.

Well written story and a sure contender for the win.

I like a kinky read but it pushed my boundaries a little!

I do like his authoratative "come" when a visitor knocks.

married2thcoach chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Very hot and steamy. I love Bella as the Dom. Great story,I hope you continue on with this. I think it would fantastic. :)