Reviews for Forging the new Steele
mitzijem chapter 20 . 5/12
If you are reading reviews I would like to encourage you to come back to us. The FSOG fan fiction world needs quality writers like you. You did tease us with the mention of one shots...sooooo?
Love this series!
mitzijem chapter 18 . 5/12
Hmmm looks like Christian stirred the hornets nest:D
mitzijem chapter 16 . 5/11
He had two years to fix his crappy self and he didn't. So when he finally finds her he is the same asshat that she escaped.
mitzijem chapter 15 . 5/11
Ooooo I so like that you gave Ana another hunk to romance her:)
mitzijem chapter 12 . 5/11
How you show what each of them are doing at a point in time makes a very interesting read...thanks
mitzijem chapter 11 . 5/11
Ana was disgusting when she settled for being his sex toy when she wanted to be his love.
mitzijem chapter 10 . 5/11
Sara gave the best advice for a broken heart. It was blunt and to the point. Just remember "He doesn't care" and stop mourning what you never had.
mitzijem chapter 9 . 5/11
Love protective Kate!
mitzijem chapter 7 . 5/11
In case you check your reviews... I am enjoying a reread of you delightful story.
jayhawk78 chapter 1 . 4/5
So
I've read your stories several times now. Can't get enough. I love that you made Ana stronger so that she isn't intimidated by Christian.

Why in the world did she let him beat her 30 licks? Why didnt she say RED? How could he beat her 30 times. Thats abusive to say the least.

Are you still writing? Love your style
almythea chapter 15 . 3/7
Hope you will be burned in hell,Christian!
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
Its good to read a second time Around
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
I love your work
Marie36017 chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Hi Missy. I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed your story. This my second time reading it.
Angela P chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
This is such a great story. I loved that you made Ana stronger. Christian didn't deserve her!