Reviews for Forging the new Steele
Thanks
mitzijem chapter 17 . 1/27
Enjoying every word
mitzijem chapter 14 . 1/27
Chapter title says it all;)
mitzijem chapter 13 . 1/27
Thanks for the shout outs they remind me of authors I have forgotten.
mitzijem chapter 8 . 1/26
I do enjoy CTG suffering..he deserves it
mitzijem chapter 6 . 1/26
So glad you didn't write a travel brochure
mitzijem chapter 5 . 1/26
Smart girl!
mitzijem chapter 4 . 1/26
Just as good as I remembered!
mitzijem chapter 1 . 1/26
All the movie hype made me want to revisit one of my favorites in fan fiction. Thanks for keeping it posted.
Lostnfanfiction chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
She's disgusted with herself because she allowed the man she loved to use her and her body for his pleasure, but more so because he didn't return her love. Would she be disgusted if he loved her? Would she have contined to be his dirty little secret if he "loved" her? She has a long way to go to learn and accept that she has value; that she cannot be possessed, that a relationship is based on mutual respect and love. We have all done crazy things for love, things that have caused us to question our sanity. Mistakes make us stronger if we learn from them. It concerns me that she said she would do it all over again because she loved him. Here's hoping she matures enough to know somethings are just not acceptable. My goodness Ana, he beat your ass with a belt 30 times and you would still do it all over again. I'm having a difficult time feeling any sympathy for Christian. In fact, I'm enjoying his misery. Love your story.
Jane chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
I found my more. Gracias!
P.S. you're GENIUS
Jane chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
love love love! I need more...
Reader in Oz chapter 13 . 1/8/2016
Okay there were tears, lots of tears with this chapter. It's hard, so very hard, to let go to loved ones who you desperately want to stay, but often when the body no longer cooperates its kinder to spend their last days lovingly saying all you need to about what you love about them, all their strengths, and giving them permission to seek eternal rest. Letting go of a late stage terminally ill loved one can be the ultimate act of love. I've done it twice and I know both these wonderful women cried with love and gratitude.
Reader in Oz chapter 2 . 1/7/2016
Totally relate to the depths of despair this first heartache brings. She gave too much (like so many women do with their first) and the cost is so high. Thank goodness Kate is there to help her through.
mitzijem chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
If you are reading reviews I would like to encourage you to come back to us. The FSOG fan fiction world needs quality writers like you. You did tease us with the mention of one shots...sooooo?
Love this series!