Reviews for Forging the new Steele
Jane chapter 1 . 5/3
I found my more. Gracias!
P.S. you're GENIUS
Jane chapter 20 . 5/3
love love love! I need more...
Reader in Oz chapter 13 . 1/8
Okay there were tears, lots of tears with this chapter. It's hard, so very hard, to let go to loved ones who you desperately want to stay, but often when the body no longer cooperates its kinder to spend their last days lovingly saying all you need to about what you love about them, all their strengths, and giving them permission to seek eternal rest. Letting go of a late stage terminally ill loved one can be the ultimate act of love. I've done it twice and I know both these wonderful women cried with love and gratitude.
Reader in Oz chapter 2 . 1/7
Totally relate to the depths of despair this first heartache brings. She gave too much (like so many women do with their first) and the cost is so high. Thank goodness Kate is there to help her through.
mitzijem chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
If you are reading reviews I would like to encourage you to come back to us. The FSOG fan fiction world needs quality writers like you. You did tease us with the mention of one shots...sooooo?
Love this series!
mitzijem chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
Hmmm looks like Christian stirred the hornets nest:D
mitzijem chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
He had two years to fix his crappy self and he didn't. So when he finally finds her he is the same asshat that she escaped.
mitzijem chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
Ooooo I so like that you gave Ana another hunk to romance her:)
mitzijem chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
How you show what each of them are doing at a point in time makes a very interesting read...thanks
mitzijem chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Ana was disgusting when she settled for being his sex toy when she wanted to be his love.
mitzijem chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
Sara gave the best advice for a broken heart. It was blunt and to the point. Just remember "He doesn't care" and stop mourning what you never had.
mitzijem chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
Love protective Kate!
mitzijem chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
In case you check your reviews... I am enjoying a reread of you delightful story.
FSOGFanFictionAddiction chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I've read your stories several times now. Can't get enough. I love that you made Ana stronger so that she isn't intimidated by Christian.

Why in the world did she let him beat her 30 licks? Why didnt she say RED? How could he beat her 30 times. Thats abusive to say the least.

Are you still writing? Love your style
almythea chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
Hope you will be burned in hell,Christian!