Reviews for One Big Happy Weasley Family
MomiWolfie chapter 4 . 8/30
hahaha! love it!
ArabellaFaith chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
Omfg "not that I'm complaining" that's perfect!
ArabellaFaith chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
This is a great bit! I always wanted to know the twins reaction to meeting half the team that made the Mauraders Map! #HAFHPotterhead
JeanAndBilius chapter 18 . 9/9/2017
Brilliant!
AdriDee chapter 18 . 9/2/2017
I miss your HP writings. Come back! D':
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 18 . 8/25/2017
Hahaha absolutely loved this- I was glad to get a happy glimspe of the Weasleys post-war. In fact I didn't even realize the significance of the first scene and the role Lindsay played in it with her photography skills until the second scene, when I read "As you would become ... With Harry; without Fred." Chills. Really lovely storytelling- keep them coming
sanityisaminordetail chapter 18 . 8/24/2017
A light-hearted chapter for a dark time. I do remember Lindsay! Was she in Hidden Chambers and Unseen Monsters? xo Mel
speedsONEandONLY chapter 18 . 8/23/2017
And cue a rant about spew.

Was she at one of the media events
Harry or Ginny attended?
MandyinKC chapter 18 . 8/23/2017
Happy birthday, Percy! I love seeing the Weasley brothers seeing Bill nervous. I think my favorite moment was when Lindsey walked around Bill "like a lamppost." Although, a close second was "Smooth Percy" and Ron and Harry's amazement. Yes, Ron, you are the only Weasley without game! When I first saw your cryptic author's note, I assumed that we would be seeing a return of Percy's Healer, or should I say that I was hoping?
My Dear Professor McGonagall chapter 18 . 8/22/2017
Sooooo sweet and lovely! Happy birthday to Percy boy :)
Renaugh22 chapter 18 . 8/22/2017
"THE MELTED ELF"-Honestly KEEP-This coming from the gifted writer who brought us SLWC, How did you ever come up with such a (?!) name. I couldn't decide rather to laugh or utter 'Shame on you.' Hermione would have been incensed. I'm sort of grossed out.

CONJURING -Cant be that easy. If it was then anybody with a basic magical education would never want for anything. Why wash the glasses? Just vanish the dirty ones and conjure new ones. The Fan Fiction writer needs to be much more judicious in the use of Charms and Spells and other forms of magic. Yes its magical fiction but just a little common sense needs to be applied. Just cant 'Transfigure' you neighbors owl into a goose for Christmas dinner or a goat cart into a BMW. All material wishes cant become reality at the wave of a wand.
Hp head chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Pretty cute and funny. Damn good for 300 words.
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 17 . 8/17/2017
This was hilarious- Lily is definitely her parents' daughter.
NiDZY chapter 17 . 8/16/2017
love, love, LOVE this! i've missed your writing and am looking forward to more updates (hopefully) in the near future!
MandyinKC chapter 17 . 8/16/2017
OK, real life is over and I can finally review!

What a wonderful surprise in my inbox! Lily's personality comes through so clearly here. I have a very good idea of who she is and her sense of humor. I liked that Harry is still annoyed by the press's handling of Lily's sorting (kind of a nice call back to Misbehavior). This was great, and I want more!