Reviews for Odd feelings
monomatryoshka chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
Alfred drunk and talking to a wall was so funny. In your last chapter you mentioned chapter suggestions: how about you add some conflict? There could be a minor argument that blows up and all the countries have to run for cover. Just an idea.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
So funny update soon please
NightWish234 chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
I would hug you if I could I really would! Poor America! Pervert Canada and France! I kinda feel bad for England but not really mostly for America
Chishi Neko chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
This is so funny! Way to go Mattie!
gamergirlexp chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
So cuute! (And very hilarious)

I love it! Thank you for the wonderful chapter!
starrenPI chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
I really like this story.
And I love the end of this chapter. It was so funny, but I felt so embarrassed for Alfred.
Oh France, you always know exactly what to say.
Gamergirlexp chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
TTTT so cute yet sad!

Grazie for this beautiful chapter.
Kay-Mentrae chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Awwww! Russamerica fluffyness! It's soo ccute! *dies from fluff over-dose*

And X3 if I could get on tumbler I would soo follow you! But alas, my iPod hates social networking sites TT
Still, its awesome you rp as Russia! I'm mostly England or his 2p Oliver, or Romano XD but still, that's awesome! Maybe we should Rp sometime! Tho I'd have to warn you, I'm a bit inexperienced with online Rping (mostly I just Rp with a small circle of friends or my sister XP tho I have been told by them that I'm good at it, even if it might be a biased opinion ;D)

Anyways, getting off track!
Good chapter, and I loved the little political inserts you put in! Plus Mattie! Gotta love Mattie's French side! And I can just imagine the look on France's face when he gets those tapes XD
Galactic Ink chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
Run Mattie, RUN! ;3 Awsome! XD
Kay-Mentrae chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Soo... Looks like Ivan did top after all XD

And this was you dirt time writing this? Seriously? Dang! Have to say, you're better at writing Yaoi then most experienced writers I've seen!
Kudos to you dude!
And XD wonder how many people pointed out America's virginity? It had sure slipped my mind :P
Awesome chapter! And thank you by the way for writeing this! Fanfiction Net needs more cute RussiaxAmerica! One more thing for us to fan girl about ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
America is still a virgin he has to bottom its logic (sorry Al but I can just see you bottom more easily then I can see Ivan)
forever-sweet chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
This is bothering me, why do you not capitalize your letters at the beginning of your sentences?
Galactic Ink chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Not bad. It was a little rushed, but I still think its pretty hot!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Id say Russia top... Oh wait no America... NO IT HAS BE RUSSIA...after all... Are little Fredka is still a virgin (evil smirk)(evil laugh)(epic lolz)
payang28 chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
No, I think America should top. With all those comments over riding, America should top for once. Plus, wouldn't want Mattie to lose that 100. X3
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »