Reviews for The Sound of Steel Guitars on a Fallen Soul
Caroleg chapter 8 . 4/30/2020
Loved it
MamaJoyof3 chapter 8 . 4/10/2020
I wanna rope me a Cowboy Edward just like this one! Awesome story!
sue1zide chapter 8 . 8/19/2019
Sugary sweet.
sue1zide chapter 6 . 8/19/2019
Bella shouldn't feel guilty over disowning her father. She's not responsible for anyone's life but her own right now.
That poor child.
I think this is my 1st rotten Sue story.
sue1zide chapter 3 . 8/19/2019
I just kept thinking about all of the little bugs and rodents that hide in the hay. Gave me the shivers.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 12/26/2018
Great story!
divyvicki chapter 7 . 12/26/2018
Great that she was able to defend herself!
divyvicki chapter 6 . 12/26/2018
How exciting!
divyvicki chapter 5 . 12/26/2018
He has a lot of gall showing up there with Jacob and Leah!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 12/26/2018
So glad she forgave him!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 12/18/2018
Love Mama Esme
divyvicki chapter 2 . 12/18/2018
Too funny!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Wonderful story. So glad u continued it!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 3/5/2017
Awww, loved the ending. So happy you brought it back to the main family and all their happiness. Rosealie and Emmett having a baby. Jasper and Alice plannng their own wedding formthe next month. I adored that you had her choose Carl to walk her down the aisle. Charlie did not deserve that honor. Bringing Bella and Edward back tomthat tub . . . perfect! Very romantic ending.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 3/5/2017
Wow, that got real angsty, super fast. I am guessing the whole point of the attack, was to get Charlie to see what was right in front of him all along? Why not have Charlie attacked by the drugged out Jake, in lieu of Bella? Bella has already been dragged over the coals by this asshat, why put her through more? Have the idiots all go back to their home and have Jake attack Charlie and Sue both, for drug money. Charlie finally seeing what he should've seen years ago, then telling Sue to GTFO. Bella already knows she dodged a bullet with Jake and was finally happy. Having her attacked makes no sense. Charlie was the one that needed the wake up call, not Bella.