Reviews for The Sound of Steel Guitars on a Fallen Soul
Tarbecca chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
God what a horrible family. I hope bad things happen to them. Rec'd over on ADF as well. Love it!
jessie delva chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Is Charlie going to change and this chapter made me cry a little please update soon
elaine67 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Charlie is a complete fool
Lilydukes chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD! are there going to be any more appearances from sue, jacob, leah or charlie?
rubell chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
and Charlie just let sue and Leah call his freaking daughter a bitch and a whore?! what kind of man is that?! but he is there to make amends? and he didn't even say anything when Jake was talking shit, not a good dad, not at all... and he had to of been crying to the Cullens because they're trying to defend him before they realized how bad it was for Bella, she had no one in her corner! still now I'm trying to figure out how Charlie got Bella on the trip to see the cullens? she doesn't work for him, did he convince them to tell the travel magazine that she works for to invite her? but I guess that's the best thing he's done for her since she was a little girl...
dazzleglo chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
She is their family now and vice versa.
asam75 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
'Her only thought was of Jacob hurting Edward, but she was surprised to see James and Emmett holding Jacob's arms back, allowing Edward to punch him in the gut...
Edward was like a man possessed and punched Jacob again in the stomach, making him groan.
The rotund sheriff waddled his way through the crowd, followed by Carl. The lawman was busy eating a plate of barbecue, his fingers sticky from the sauce. Lazily he asked, "What'cha all doin'?"'

You made my day. Thanks for the laugh.
MentalAsylumNewbie chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Amazing! Woot woot Bella kicked some serious booty,and Eddie stick up for his woman *swoon*
JessaCloud chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Loved that Jacob and Leah got some of what they deserved! That whole scene was pretty funny!
Sweet that Bella declared her love for the Cullens and let Charlie know she wouldn't be returning to Forks! She has her own life now! And cute that Alice and Jasper are also engaged! :)
akjamma chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
I can't believe what a jerk Jake is!
Duvi chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Yes! I don't want to sound like I love blood and think fighting is okay BUT that was perfect! I'm so glad they beat Jacob and Leah!

Now I wonder what Charlie will do? Will he go back to Forks and be miserable without Bella? His job and home are there. Or will he stay? Or will he come back alone next time and really try and restore this torn relationship. I feel sorry for Leah she turned out so bad because her mother is evil and raised her to be just as awful. I wish Esme would have beat Sue! That would've been great to see! Mama Cullen bringing the hurt! And I said I'm not blood thirsty. Lol. Forget I said that. I want more blood! Lol. Thanks for the great update!
Twisted Musalih chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Awesome chapter! Though I would of given old Jake a kick in his jewels. lol
sujari6 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Good for Bella. She doesn't need Charlie and co.
sherylb chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Charlie really is a clueless fuck! Sue, leah and Jacob are all selfish and evil. I feel a bit sorry for the baby(how horrible they even stole Bella's baby name!), but he will probably just end up being like the rest of his shithead family. Sorry for the swearing ; )
lundyred chapter 6 . 8/2/2013