Reviews for The Sound of Steel Guitars on a Fallen Soul
tff000 chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
tff000 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
good :)
tff000 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
good
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Charlie is a blind fool...:-)
branlc chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Loved it! Charlie is such an idiot. Bella's where she belongs now and has the Cullen's which are a real family. Alice was so awesome jumping in there on leah.
ellaryne chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Love it...go Bella go
Roxy'Twilight'Girl chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
amazing!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Oh good lord those people are fucked up. I don't blame Bella at all for never going back. I wish they would have gotten even more of a beat down lol
jule2 chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Brilliant. great chapter.
chicalicious chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Why the heck is that nasty piece of trash, Jacob, flirting with Bella and wanting her to come back to Forks? He left her for Leah, is he regretting that decision now or is he just doing it to mess with her? I had a little bit of hope for Charlie and Bella's relationship when they were speaking privately but I guess Charlie just can't be the parent that Bella needs him to be, it's unfortunate for both of them.

-C
Rebadams7 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Too many creepy sorts in Forks. Bella is better where she is
R
Tarbecca chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
God what a horrible family. I hope bad things happen to them. Rec'd over on ADF as well. Love it!
jessie delva chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Is Charlie going to change and this chapter made me cry a little please update soon
elaine67 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Charlie is a complete fool
Lilydukes chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GOOD! are there going to be any more appearances from sue, jacob, leah or charlie?
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »