Reviews for The Sound of Steel Guitars on a Fallen Soul
loving this story
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Awesome...:-)
writtenbyabdex chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
ouch!... I hope everything turns out ok... guess I'll wait and see.
I love reading all the extended versions of those submissions for the heart of country contest.
twilightnaley19 chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Poor Bella wonder if she will talk with them. Update soon
branlc chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Well that was one way to end a wonderful day. Charlie has some nerve showing up there with sue, jacob and leah in tow.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aww, so sweet! I love that he mended her broken heart! And let me just say, I was born and raised in Texas, so I am used to hearing a lovely southern accent but paired with the magnificence that is Edward Cullen, holy crap woman that is my dream come true. ;)

chicalicious chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Oh man! Can't she have more than a few minutes of joy? What the heck are Charlie, Sue, Jacob, and Leah doing there? And what do they need to talk about that's so darn important?

chicalicious chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
Well, I like that Edward's got a reason to be jealous now. I'm disappointed at the way Charlie and Sue were talking to Bella. They really don't understand how betrayed she feels?

chicalicious chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
It is so funny reading about Bella and Alice trying to maneuver not only new relationships but also the Cullen brothers.

chicalicious chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Haha! Edward never does remember those towels, does he?

rubell chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
i almost understand charlie coming, and maybe bringing sue, but jake and leah? wtf is the point of that?! and now? of all times? she doesnt even get to celebrate her engagement!
dazzleglo chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Great chapter.
sherylb chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Well, shit! Way to ruin their engagement celebration! Charlie really is a clueless asshole! Good for Bella-he deserved that slap! I can't say anything bad enough about Leah and Jacob
darcy13 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
You need to have a "family" in order to have a "family talk." In the last chapter Sue tells Bella on the phone that BELLA needs to get over her "disagreement" with Leah and Jacob. "DISAGREEMENT?!" Really? I hope Edward stays solely in Bella's corner during this ambush from these selfish, unremorseful (The line "Their faces showed no remorse" says it all), miserable people. I'm glad Bella slapped Charlie. If he is so concerned about her, how dare he come bringing Sue, Jacob, and Leah in tow. How dare he!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
jesigrl007 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
OMG! Yes I think that was the right reaction...will wait for your next chapter...
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »