Reviews for The Sound of Steel Guitars on a Fallen Soul
mommymac0508 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Holy snap I just read all 5 chapters I loved it Edward and his family came at the perfect time and now her dad has some nerve to come to her like that the fact he brought the two who hurt her just shows he doesn't put her first no one comes before your kids
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
I'm glad this story is back...I took quite a liking to it...
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Love how he proposed!
Twisted Musalih chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Cant wait to read what happens next. Bella should of kicked Jacob in the balls and bitch slap Leah
DawnsWhimsy chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Oh an engagement and trouble all in one night how exciting!
kaylie.miranda.75 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
I can't believe charlie actually had the nerve to show up and with the rest of them! Please update SOON!
BelleBiter chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Bring on the drama! This is better than a telenovela!
cutestkidsmom chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Okay I read all 5 chapters! this is an awesome story. All your characters are awesome can't wait for more babe! xoxoxo
lundyred chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
I have a feeling the only reason they would be there is money maybe Rene left Bella money: If this is the case I would make them suffer Please don't let Bella be a push over and give in.
kitchmill chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Oh, way to ruin a wonderful engagement, Charlie!
ttcub chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Oh hell can't they just leave her alone, they have hurt her enough. I am happy Bella and Edward is going to get married now she can be happy. Can't wait till more.
Lilydukes chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Love! This story is amazing! I love it, update soon, - this cliffie is killing me!
snoopylover60 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Looking forward to more.
ellaryne chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Love it...wonder what Charlie's doing there with Jake and Leah? More soon
hiddenfanggirl16 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Love this just found it :-):-)
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »