Reviews for The Sound of Steel Guitars on a Fallen Soul
ellaryne chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Lovin it
MDtwiwriter chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Edward and Jasper have no inhibitions about their bodies, bless them. I wonder why Rose is upset with them?
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I see how this stands alone. It's beautiful and brought tears to my eyes just wishing I had love like that in my life. I've never read a story about a cowboy Edward. This is my first. I love it when a story reaches my heart, so I can't help but to read on...
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
They are so friggin fun I love them all. What is Rose's problem though?
akjamma chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
love this!
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
This whole cast of characters is completely, wonderfully crazy! I just love this town but, really, I would read this story just for the image of naked Edward and Jasper tag-teaming in and out of that tub! Thanks for writing and sharing this story!
branlc chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Lol! Damn them boys have no problem dropping those towels.
elaine67 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
great chapter looking forward to reading more
Cared chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Hoping you do continue.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I LOVED THIS. I suspect dad had a lot to do with her getting there and no Thailand.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I am happy you extend it.
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Edward was ridiculous, yet swoon-worthy as ever (how does he manage that?). Bella was so broken and I was so happy that she found what she needed in Edward. I hope to read a lot more of their story. Surely Bella will run into some more culture shock - and cow patties - in the future. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
branlc chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I'm so happy you decided to continue this fic! I love it! :)
win63 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love a cowboy romance. Can't wait for more.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I loved this. Loved Edward and Bella. I hope you continue this, I would really like to see what happens for E & B as well as if Bella ever talks to her dad.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »