Reviews for The Sound of Steel Guitars on a Fallen Soul
Cockerspanmom chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love westernward. He's sexy.
Twiddler83 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Ohhhhh stace! I adored this one! I want more from these two so much!
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I was sent by cutestkidsmom. She said this was a great o/s and she was right! I love it! It's sweet and hilarious. I can't wait for more! :)
sherylb chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is so perfect! Edward is just so sweet, so loving, so SEXY! What could be better than spending your life in a beautiful place with a beautiful man? I want to read this over and over.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Love it!:)

Are you going to continue this? Please
Do'B chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
this story is fantastic, i do hope that you will continue. what Bella went through was heartbreaking and i think that karma needs to come knocking on Jacob and Leah's door!

poor Charlie he is in a difficult situation being married to Sue, what Jake and Lea done puts every one in and extremely difficult position and this will split families. Lea being Sue's daughter, Sue married to Charlie, Bella and Jake were to marry and this was destroyed on Bella's wedding day-wow. i do not think that Charlie has chosen sides...what can he do tell Sue not to have Leah and Jacob in the house because of what they both done to Bella his daughter-Sue's step daughter? or not to have them over during holidays? or not to bond with her grandchild? it is an ineradicably difficult and complicated situation someone will lose out and this happens to be both Charlie and Bella.

i do wonder though what are Charlies and Sue's thoughts, what are their pov's? i am sure that Sue is not the least bit proud that her daughter was messing around with her sister's soon to be husband, or that her now son-in-law was unfaithful to his fiance with Sue's daughter who also allowed it to happen. Sue has to watch and live with her husbands discomfort and heartache for the way Leah and Jacob have treated Bella...but than you can not help who you fall in love with... however Leah is Sue daughter and she is not going to turn her back on her and than there is her grandchild who is of course very important.

again i do hope that you will continue on with this story there is still so much to be said. love reading about a naked Edward wearing a cowboy hat in a tub.
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I do love the story. I especially love Edward in all his sweet and flirty incarnation. I'll give it to you, Bella's heartbreak was devastating. How can she ever forgive her father for seemingly choosing people who hurt and humiliated her. Jake and Leah are unbelievable.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
So sweet...thanks for writing!
secretfan100 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was actually one of my two favorite stories in this contest. I thought it was really well written.
gigi9598 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That was a great story. From naked Edward in the tub to crooning Edward on a rickety bar stool strumming a guitar...hooked Bella right fom the start. I wouldn't mind seeing more chapters added if you were thinking of ping that.
Dinia Steel chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I can't believe how perfect this was. Please tell me there's going to be more. I am Team Romance all the way! Thank you!
xo
Dinia
cutestkidsmom chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I do love the way you write and this story was amazing! thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us!
bellaroxx chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
lol..is it complete or a multichap fic
Honeybeemeadows chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
UGH, stab me with a fuzzy sword! That was so sweet my teeth are aching and god how I want a naked cowboy in a bathtub. Funny and cute and the way those boys talked ... *fans self

Lovely. Just fuckin perfect.
Oh, and fuck all the assholes.
barbarito chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Ahhhhhh! Loved it! So good!
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »