Reviews for The Sound of Steel Guitars on a Fallen Soul
Cared chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Hoping you do continue.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I LOVED THIS. I suspect dad had a lot to do with her getting there and no Thailand.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I am happy you extend it.
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Edward was ridiculous, yet swoon-worthy as ever (how does he manage that?). Bella was so broken and I was so happy that she found what she needed in Edward. I hope to read a lot more of their story. Surely Bella will run into some more culture shock - and cow patties - in the future. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
branlc chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I'm so happy you decided to continue this fic! I love it! :)
win63 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love a cowboy romance. Can't wait for more.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I loved this. Loved Edward and Bella. I hope you continue this, I would really like to see what happens for E & B as well as if Bella ever talks to her dad.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Great story.
darcy13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
While I can appreciate the spot that Charlie was in (new wife's daughter sleeps with his daughter's fiance, gets pregnant, breaks up his daughter's wedding), I'm stunned at the level of douchebaggery Jacob stooped to.

He's engaged to Bella. He sleeps with Bella's stepsister. He gets Bella's stepsister pregnant. Said stepsister says she's having an abortion. He doesn't want her to have an abortion, but he goes ahead with the wedding to Bella WITHOUT being honest with Bella about any of it. AND, when stepsister breaks up the wedding and announces she's having the baby, Jacob calls stepsister LOVE and tells her how happy he is, all while Bella is standing at the altar in shock.

Obviously, Jake and Bella shouldn't have gotten married, but the way this scene goes down makes Jacob out to be the absolute WORST kind of jerk in America. And I'm pretty sure that Leah could have owned up to her stepsister in a much less embarrassing manner. It appears that Jake and Leah thought about one thing and one thing only-themselves. Certainly neither of them thought of Bella.

I understand why Bella can't see her dad and stepmother.
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Floved floved floved it! Can't wait till the next chp! And Eddie is just *sigh* sooo yummy.
Cockerspanmom chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love westernward. He's sexy.
Twiddler83 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Ohhhhh stace! I adored this one! I want more from these two so much!
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I was sent by cutestkidsmom. She said this was a great o/s and she was right! I love it! It's sweet and hilarious. I can't wait for more! :)
sherylb chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is so perfect! Edward is just so sweet, so loving, so SEXY! What could be better than spending your life in a beautiful place with a beautiful man? I want to read this over and over.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Love it!:)

Are you going to continue this? Please
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »