Reviews for The Sound of Steel Guitars on a Fallen Soul
siledubh chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Edward was ridiculous, yet swoon-worthy as ever (how does he manage that?). Bella was so broken and I was so happy that she found what she needed in Edward. I hope to read a lot more of their story. Surely Bella will run into some more culture shock - and cow patties - in the future. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
branlc chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I'm so happy you decided to continue this fic! I love it! :)
win63 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love a cowboy romance. Can't wait for more.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I loved this. Loved Edward and Bella. I hope you continue this, I would really like to see what happens for E & B as well as if Bella ever talks to her dad.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Great story.
darcy13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
While I can appreciate the spot that Charlie was in (new wife's daughter sleeps with his daughter's fiance, gets pregnant, breaks up his daughter's wedding), I'm stunned at the level of douchebaggery Jacob stooped to.

He's engaged to Bella. He sleeps with Bella's stepsister. He gets Bella's stepsister pregnant. Said stepsister says she's having an abortion. He doesn't want her to have an abortion, but he goes ahead with the wedding to Bella WITHOUT being honest with Bella about any of it. AND, when stepsister breaks up the wedding and announces she's having the baby, Jacob calls stepsister LOVE and tells her how happy he is, all while Bella is standing at the altar in shock.

Obviously, Jake and Bella shouldn't have gotten married, but the way this scene goes down makes Jacob out to be the absolute WORST kind of jerk in America. And I'm pretty sure that Leah could have owned up to her stepsister in a much less embarrassing manner. It appears that Jake and Leah thought about one thing and one thing only-themselves. Certainly neither of them thought of Bella.

I understand why Bella can't see her dad and stepmother.
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Floved floved floved it! Can't wait till the next chp! And Eddie is just *sigh* sooo yummy.
Cockerspanmom chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love westernward. He's sexy.
Twiddler83 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Ohhhhh stace! I adored this one! I want more from these two so much!
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I was sent by cutestkidsmom. She said this was a great o/s and she was right! I love it! It's sweet and hilarious. I can't wait for more! :)
sherylb chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is so perfect! Edward is just so sweet, so loving, so SEXY! What could be better than spending your life in a beautiful place with a beautiful man? I want to read this over and over.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Love it!:)

Are you going to continue this? Please
Do'B chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
this story is fantastic, i do hope that you will continue. what Bella went through was heartbreaking and i think that karma needs to come knocking on Jacob and Leah's door!

poor Charlie he is in a difficult situation being married to Sue, what Jake and Lea done puts every one in and extremely difficult position and this will split families. Lea being Sue's daughter, Sue married to Charlie, Bella and Jake were to marry and this was destroyed on Bella's wedding day-wow. i do not think that Charlie has chosen sides...what can he do tell Sue not to have Leah and Jacob in the house because of what they both done to Bella his daughter-Sue's step daughter? or not to have them over during holidays? or not to bond with her grandchild? it is an ineradicably difficult and complicated situation someone will lose out and this happens to be both Charlie and Bella.

i do wonder though what are Charlies and Sue's thoughts, what are their pov's? i am sure that Sue is not the least bit proud that her daughter was messing around with her sister's soon to be husband, or that her now son-in-law was unfaithful to his fiance with Sue's daughter who also allowed it to happen. Sue has to watch and live with her husbands discomfort and heartache for the way Leah and Jacob have treated Bella...but than you can not help who you fall in love with... however Leah is Sue daughter and she is not going to turn her back on her and than there is her grandchild who is of course very important.

again i do hope that you will continue on with this story there is still so much to be said. love reading about a naked Edward wearing a cowboy hat in a tub.
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I do love the story. I especially love Edward in all his sweet and flirty incarnation. I'll give it to you, Bella's heartbreak was devastating. How can she ever forgive her father for seemingly choosing people who hurt and humiliated her. Jake and Leah are unbelievable.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
So sweet...thanks for writing!
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »