Reviews for The Sound of Steel Guitars on a Fallen Soul
dazzleglo chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Love hiw she fought him off and how the family is surrounding her with love. Mama Esme is a riot leave the poor girl alone. Charlie has got some big time grovelling to do and apologizing.
Star White chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Finally started reading your story today and wow, so glad I saved up all the chapters cause I would of been going nuts waiting for the posts. lol So Good. Interesting accent you gave the cullen boys. All good though, sounds like it may be ending soon too. Post soon! Your doing good. Hugs
bonz245 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Very good story..
twilightnaley19 chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Great chapter. Bella is strong and a fighter. Hilarious how mama Esme made sure to stress to let Bella rest, but I doubt she will be resting. Cant wait to read more.
chicalicious chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Well it started out fun and flirty, turned scary as fuck really quick, but luckily Bella was able to take Jake down. I was so worried! And now Edward and Bella can be together in their house with Mama Esme's approval. I'm happy that Charlie has cut ties with Sue, now I hope he tries to rekindle his relationship with Bella.

maggiejoma chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Do'B chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Loved this chap...I missed a few chaps, so I re read the story and I enjoyed reading every word.

Jake is off the rails...what happened? What went wrong? Being with Lea is what he wanted...he abandoned Bella part way through their wedding to be with Lea, now he is on drugs, attacking and trying to rape Bella. Jake did not appear to be this type of guy even though he was sleeping with Bella's so called sister, Bella and Jake were child hood friends, there were never any past histories of Jake behaving in such a manner?

Maybe Jake realised he made a mistake choosing Lea and realised that Lea was not the girl he thought she was and he wished he could have Bella back? Perhaps Lea was secretly using drugs and this is how Jake got hooked?

Charlie turning up at the rodeo should have been an eye opener to him as to what Sue said in regards to Renee and along with Lea's comments...both Sue and Lea in my opinion showed their true colours and what makes this worse is that Charlie was blind to it all resulting in Bella to suffer all this time.

Bella lost her supposed love of her life to her slutty sister, lost her father in a sense as of course he was in a difficult situation being married to Sue who will obviously support her pregnant daughter, but than Bella loses both Phil and her mother...Charlie has a whole lot to make up for...Bella has had to endure a lot and thankfully Alice was there for her. This is something that will take time for Charlie to heal, you do not just bounce back from something like this.

Hope to read more on Jake and Lea as to what was really going on, and how Charlie finally dealt with Sue and to be a fly on the wall with Jake in hospital what is Lea thinking? Will she be out to get back at Bella?

Looking forward to the next chap.
Edward's Eternal chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
love his drawl... sexy man he is...
slc6548 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Aw, he's so sweet!
How to show your nasty ex how you feel about him - knife in the back and a shovel to the face - priceless!
texasangel75 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
did a happy dance when i found update in my inbox ;)
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Beautiful story! Update real soon! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
tff000 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
akjamma chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Great chapter!
Duvi chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
I wonder what Leah is going to do? I'm so glad Bella is okay. That was scary.
Mandita 93 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
i'm glad that everything seems to be working out for bella! can't wait for the next chapter!
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »