Reviews for Icha Icha Paradise: The Jinchuuriki and the Gate Guardian
Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia chapter 1 . 1/26
Do I liked it and I agree with your logic about redheads because I also prefer and love redheads myself to
KanyeKravitz chapter 1 . 1/22
It was very interesting for your debut story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Good read
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
supert history
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Damn
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Leave to Mr. "DC316" to give Tayuya the props she so rightly deserves. Just like Anko and Kurenai, Tayuya is one of those female characters that for some reason doesn't get the same love and attention from other authors like she should.

One reason I like the pairing is that Tayuya kind of reminds of Naruto's mother Kushina. They both have that same spirit and also have that hair trigger temper that can cause them to bodily harm to anyone foolish enough to cross their path.

Best part of the lemon has to be when the former Oto nin activated her curse mark and literally became a raving sexual beast for Naruto's pleasure. What would've made it even more awesome is if Naruto went into Tailed Beast Mode and turned this into another episode of Animal Planet.

So if you'll excuse me I have to go and catch up on the rest of the Icha series and give them the reviews they so rightfully warrant. It's the least I can do for a fellow child of God. Until next time, this is SV33 signing off!
Dregus chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
wow. nice lemon man.
Knight of Loyalty chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Awesome work :) say you think you can do a Naruto and Tenten one?
Lord Sannin chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is worded very similar to your one with yugito, not complaining tho
Corrupted123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Nice! I read them out of order but that doesn't really matter. I hope you'll continue this. Are you doing just rare pairings or are you doing any? Just want to know.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Just decided to review the old works, and very tasty with plenty of spice:). I just love it!
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
can you do a Naruto x Shizune lemon for one of your Icha Icha Series?
Freddy4200 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Nice story.
codyhobgood271 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awesome story. :)
bankai777 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I hope that have twin girls named kushina and mito.