Reviews for Months In A Year (The Times Of Fatherhood Series)
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 3/24
Sweet
parkscaol.com chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
congratulations on this amazing collection of stories. You capture Bruce's decent into darkness after he pushed Dick away. Each chapter got darker and darker - just as my eyes filled with tears that finally fell. The 'baby' at the end was the perfect, crowning, touch; Bruce found the balls to confess his guilt and admit to the ONE person who means the most that he is loved. Bravo. Chris
Ekly Valdur chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Just read all twelve chapters on my phone during breaks at work, and came back on my computer to leave this review.

These were lovely little stories, and I really, really enjoyed them.

Some of it seemed a little OOC at times, but you could be drawing on sources I'm not familiar with.

I also wanted to let you know I saw quite a few grammar errors, typos, etc. You have real trouble with mixing up then and than.

But at the same time, those errors only stood out so much because the rest of the writing was at such a high standard! Just need to get back to basics a bit.
Queen Sound chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
An amazing story! I really enjoyed it
ZeldaIsis chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
This one was so sweet!
ShoesSOS13 chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Its kind of sad it ended. :') But I love it!
piggythelaw chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
Ahhh! It's the end! It's been awesome following you on this journey! Loved the ending and last words!
thwipthwipity chapter 12 . 2/4/2014
*cries* *wails* this was such a good "story" (would it be called that?)!
viridianaln9 chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
I love it.
Elyograg chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
I do the same things with inanimate objects. Like I would feel sorry for a wilted flower, cus it makes me feel like its sad. Then I would buy it, take it home, put it in some water and hope that being in a home like mine would make it feel happy. I've been like that since I was a kid, I know it's weird, but its just the way I am.
viridianaln9 chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Awww...I can't wait for the next chapter.
ShoesSOS13 chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
I, too, feel sorry for inanimate objects, you're not alone. :) Jason is diffrent from Dick, but he's an awesome diffrent.
piggythelaw chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Not upset at all! Thanks for updating! I like how you called the bathroom the alibi! I shall say that now, cuz it sounds better! :)
Queen Sound chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Awesome chapter

It was really hurtful but still sweet
Sairey13 chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Will we be able to see Dick at the ending of the chapter? We barely get to see him and Bruce actually interact with each other since Chapter 8. September, and I think we should see them interact with each other (In hoping, have a reunion) if the story's going to end.
Anyway, can't wait to see the next chapter!