Reviews for They Call the Cops on Us
BlackRoseFire chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
This is AWESOME! I could actually see it happening as well lol.
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
Cool cross when I got into it again...just whish I knew the episodes of MWC a bit better or had at least seen them more recently...
MWRANDOM chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
You get points for originality, as I don't recall anyone EVER using this particular crossover before. Would have liked some scenes with Bud or Kelly, or at least some mention of what's going on with them in this universe. All in all, good work.
Fibinaci chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Finding this in my inbox was just like being given a warm bucket of KFC, and being told I didn't have to share or eat the thighs. I love how you show Xander and Faith's relationship, and hers with Al.

As to Jefferson, I'm sure you find yourself in a lot of interesting places when you are trying to avoid honest work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Awesome, and could feel Giles reaching for his glasses to polish them to a gleam.
l4w chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Nice touch with Jefferson having a very interesting backstory
I am looking forward to more of this fun fic
l4w chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Good God that was a funny first half of the chapter
The second half does a great job of building the story
l4w chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I am glad that some one is there for Faith and I am darn amused that Al Bundy
HAWKEYE21343 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Oh my god my stomach hurts so much from this chapter thank you
Darkcloud02 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
omg...another chapter that had me in tears for most of it hahaha
Fibinaci chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Lol Al teaching Xander how to properly perv...awesome! I also liked dealing with Kokistos quickly and the perfectly in character bits with Peggy.
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Groovy Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I love this pairing! Thank you for writing this story.
Independent Dude chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Haha! That man who kills TV shows!
Fibinaci chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Omgolly, you have AL and Faith's voices down, I also loved the appearances of Jerfferson and Marcy.