Reviews for They Call the Cops on Us
MWRANDOM chapter 6 . 5/28
You get points for originality, as I don't recall anyone EVER using this particular crossover before. Would have liked some scenes with Bud or Kelly, or at least some mention of what's going on with them in this universe. All in all, good work.
Fibinaci chapter 6 . 5/27
Finding this in my inbox was just like being given a warm bucket of KFC, and being told I didn't have to share or eat the thighs. I love how you show Xander and Faith's relationship, and hers with Al.

As to Jefferson, I'm sure you find yourself in a lot of interesting places when you are trying to avoid honest work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 5/27
Awesome, and could feel Giles reaching for his glasses to polish them to a gleam.
l4w chapter 6 . 5/27
Nice touch with Jefferson having a very interesting backstory
I am looking forward to more of this fun fic
l4w chapter 2 . 5/27
Good God that was a funny first half of the chapter
The second half does a great job of building the story
Thanks
l4w chapter 1 . 5/27
I am glad that some one is there for Faith and I am darn amused that Al Bundy
Thanks
HAWKEYE21343 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Oh my god my stomach hurts so much from this chapter thank you
Darkcloud02 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
omg...another chapter that had me in tears for most of it hahaha
Fibinaci chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Lol Al teaching Xander how to properly perv...awesome! I also liked dealing with Kokistos quickly and the perfectly in character bits with Peggy.
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Groovy Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I love this pairing! Thank you for writing this story.
Independent Dude chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Haha! That man who kills TV shows!
Fibinaci chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Omgolly, you have AL and Faith's voices down, I also loved the appearances of Jerfferson and Marcy.
Darkcloud02 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
your back an as always your chappies are damned amusing :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Yeah, that was a nice shot there, and did enjoy seeing Al still able to hold his own a lot of the time, what with having to survive Peg and the kids, and a guardian angel who didn't like him that much either lol, and that Faith and Xander and the rest can have a hopefully Happy Christmas.