Reviews for They Call the Cops on Us
HAWKEYE21343 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Oh my god my stomach hurts so much from this chapter thank you
Darkcloud02 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
omg...another chapter that had me in tears for most of it hahaha
Fibinaci chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Lol Al teaching Xander how to properly perv...awesome! I also liked dealing with Kokistos quickly and the perfectly in character bits with Peggy.
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Groovy Chapter & More Please
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
I love this pairing! Thank you for writing this story.
Independent Dude chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Haha! That man who kills TV shows!
Fibinaci chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Omgolly, you have AL and Faith's voices down, I also loved the appearances of Jerfferson and Marcy.
Darkcloud02 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
your back an as always your chappies are damned amusing :)
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Yeah, that was a nice shot there, and did enjoy seeing Al still able to hold his own a lot of the time, what with having to survive Peg and the kids, and a guardian angel who didn't like him that much either lol, and that Faith and Xander and the rest can have a hopefully Happy Christmas.
senshiHg chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Awesome update. Hope you update soon.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Groovy Chapter & More Please
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
OMG! Great chapter! I know it's a crack fic, but still :D Love the start. I especially like that you've given us a nice shot of what is to come. Nice.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Heh, that's such an awesome shot there, and just really loving the idea of Al leading faith, and why could I imagine her arriving in Sunnydale and casing Giles to stroke out within a week or so lol.
Mechconstrictor chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I was kind of hesitant to read this until I decided that anything with Married with Children couldn't be too bad. I was right. It was really funny and I hope to see more.
Darkcloud02 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
oh dear god this is hilarious :) im looking forwards to more