Reviews for Shield Maiden: Prologue
ajbcomellagmail chapter 5 . 3/21
Great story probably one of the better Buffy Xmen crossovers out there that you got it this far without a plan is impressive and I hope one day you'll come back to these story and finish it
shugokage chapter 5 . 2/7
Interesting story good job!
bradsan11 chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I really hope you come back with at least one maybe two extra chapters. At least a chapter where Steve and Buffy will meet. You know Buffy ends with more relatives than she could hope for. The best part the one who tries to mess with her will wish he never did.

One thing I don't understand is why would Buffy give a bag of her blood. especially when the ones she gave it to will do things with it that could be dangerous. Like making more soldiers. She could have wait and be there while giving it. With the avengers and Willow around it's hard to do something wrong.
On the other hand Buffy's blood is touched by magic, being the slayer, living on the hellmouth, all the spells she was involved with. So it could heal Steve(daddy) but you can't use it to make other soldiers. Now that would be neat.

Love the story and hope there will be a little more.
Peanut Gallery chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Well done, wish you had done a Father/Daughter reunion for the first time. Even better Steve the boy scout Roger meet his babies mama Joyce for the first time.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
km chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
please update taught to hate and the last son and the second best
blaker316 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
intertesting chapter but I do hope the next story you update will be taught to hate
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
An interesting section, though it makes me wonder if Xander is to be the token normal or not, as well as what all else will go down with Spike looking for red metal, maybe a certain jewel or something?
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Mutants are humans them adding base lines humans doesn't really add anything. Nothing wrong with normal humans joining the school but really their going to have to be extremely on the ball to not die.

Xaviers school isn't just a school it's a beacon of hope for mutants and it's going to draw serious heat to it.
MF 22 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Few problems : 1) Rogue is just a student, a teenager, in Evolution. There's no way she and Wolverine could have anything, even if she had control over her power. And Wolverine's also not your average adult, being more than 100 years older. He's easily old enough to be her great-grandfather. It's more than a little disturbing to consider a relationship with the two when considering such a discrepancy. 2) Lorna's last name was Dane, not Dune. 3) Logically speaking, if Buffy wasn't the true Slayer, the powers that be should've known sooner, and moved accordingly. That way none of this would be happening.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Question, Willow knows her real name now but I don't see her changing it, but I can see her going with Polaris. The mention of X-17 was that supposed to be X-23? Anyhowshe's not a mini-Logan, no claws in foot and hands. Although if she wasn't a half Cap Hallf Wolverine she'd likely get infused with the metal.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
2 things. It's not Dune, Polaris' last name is Dane. And I dunno how people mix up Stephen for Steven. other than that that's one wierd ass parentage for Buffy. Least she's not sporting claws. Least her existence is better than X-23. So I can see Polaris joing X-Men now but I have to wonder what will Buffy's codename be. Oh and hope Spike gets his.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
y'know, far as I can recall the image inducer is originally comics but I only remember Kurt using it in Evolutiion not Hank. Anyhow if Willow's mom is a mutant in hiding and knows Xavier she's not going to let Wheels "accept" Willow to his school even though her powers are now active. Still, gotta wonder who she is though
HowlnMadHowie chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I'm optimisic here to se how this goes. But uh I can't tell if this is following X-Men Evol or something else. Reason I say that s bec of Banner working with SHIELD. that said I have a question, why does Banner refer to Fury as Sargent? You do know Fury was never an NCO?
Peanut Gallery chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Well done, great story, huge number of possibility, hope you do the confrontation with Captain Daddy, Hydra wanting Buffy blood for their Red Skull pop cycle is a another interesting twist. More please.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Is Xander going to go with? I mean they are a well oiled machine and he could more than he is Bayville.