Reviews for Witness to Hidden Things
Linda Ku chapter 5 . 4/12
I really hope you continue this. Like I really really hope you do. This story is so interesting that I honestly couldn't look away. It hooked me from the very beginning and I was honestly saddened to see that it was only 5 chapters (6 if you count the other story). I thought you wrote the characters very well and you've managed to capture their canon essence fantastically, all the while adding something more. I thought that Harry was portrayed awesomely and I cannot see the hell he'll raise. Dean is such a mom and that is so true! What's also true is how inherently selfish Sam is.

Anyway, I love this story and I cannot wait to see what you do with it!

Till next time,
Linda
Smile Black chapter 5 . 2/12
How can you fucking stop there?! o.O
I wanna know what's going on! Please?
hinatalover445 chapter 5 . 1/29
Where are the other wizards in this? Couldn't they ask for help from them? What about Harry's friends? Sirius? Ron? Hermione?
Luzith chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Love it!
Akayuki Novak chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Oh, I'm scared and excited and confused at the same time, and let me tell ya, it's a mess.
White Ivy chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
This is a great fic! I read this over on AO3, but I wanted to favorite it over here.

I'm looking forward to finding out what Harry plans on doing.
Currently Blank chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
This is such a great story, please update soon:D
yamiduke13 chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
This story is absolutely fantastic and I am looking forward to more.
aroraCrow55 chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
So...are you going to update this or is it abandoned cause I really like this story
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
OMG you have to update this story. I love this story, and I can't wait to see what Harry plans to do.
Paxloria chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
LISTEN, you very badly NEED to continue & update this story!
I've been following this non-stop, couldn't bare to leave it, and now its just halted.
More chapters are needed!

DON'T ABBANDON THIS STORY!
CONTINUE WRITTING!

Update soon with more.
Rea chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Don't let the crazy bring you down. I actually enjoy new things that surprise me in plot runs. I hope that you continue your work.
Trance20666 chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
please update soon
i want to see what happens
though i read that the stories might be on pause for a while.
Trance
GreekDefender chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
This story is magnificent please continue writing it.
EmeraldEyed chapter 5 . 1/10/2014