Reviews for Any Sort of Blue Sky
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
It's also the good kind of scary, like when the person who's "it" walks around outside your hiding place in Hide-and-Seek and you can see the bottoms of his shoes through the crack in the door - that was a really good analogy :)
6uest9 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
i love you, JJ. Just re-read all your stories, and let me tell you; I'm into it like you are into brittana.
Kel chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
J it's kel. I just reread this as a bedtime story and it. Is. Just. So. Perfect. I have all the sweetest feels right now. Your writing seems to grow more and more beautiful every time I come back to one of your stories. Love this and love you!
Snix chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I love this, thanks so much for writing it.
JustADemigod chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Oh my gosh, this story is so cute :"
Potatohead029 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Feels everywhere! I love this! :D
Audioslavery chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Oh so good. Gonna cry. Gosh.
Lauren H 91 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
This is adorable and I can't believe I am just reading this now it is beautiful and so sweet and I'm smiling like an idiot and I don't even care.
Blueskkies chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
So damn cute, makes me wish glee wrote them better
Blueskkies chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
This chapter was Awesome
Blueskkies chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
This was really cute, but sad that you didn't have them still engage with the glee cub didn't feel right
Blueskkies chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Too cute
Blueskkies chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Loved it
KKSG chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Just came back to reread this, but omg jj when you write you warm hearts and make us smile without realizing. Love this 3
CeeBeeGeeBee chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Can't believe I only just stumbled across this! What an absolute treasure to find. Beautiful, thank you.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »