Reviews for In His Place
dkflpn chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
that was a good way for that to go. she was happy he was back-but he had left. sad about axel, thought he was funny
subversivegrrl chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Holy shit, girl, how did I ever miss this one? Another for the favorites list.
littleshelly0619 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
My goodness. You never fail to deliver. I find myself wanting to have your Caryl fics in an IV fluid bag, shooting straight into my veins until I've absorbed them all.
pia-lexandra chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
beautiful! I love the note you end on of being alive. I love it!
Opal Eyed chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Excelsior, Peta! I did NOT expect an ending like that. Day - Yum.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That was angsty, intense and passionate. Perfect. And that last sentence was poetry.
perfectvelvet chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
That was quite beautiful ... show-worthy, really. Believable and moving.
kaoscraze chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That was awesome...If she'd used Daryl as a shield I would have gone insane! I'd been considering writing something along these lines myself but I'm glad you did it for me:)
ja8ne.will chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
He was alive, she was alive, and together they made a sky full of fireworks look like mere fireflies dancing on a hot Georgia night.

I AM DYING HERE. Such a gorgeous ending to a great, moving story!
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I usually don't review a "T' for anything except Firefly;but I've been looking for this Daryl/Carol/Axel story and I wanted to see what you could do with it. Let me say that you didn't disappoint. It was good from start to finish. If I wasn't so anti "T" in my "Favorites",I would put it there. But I am and I can't. What I will do is read two more of your WD fanfics ,and if they are as good as the ones that I have read so far,you have a "Favorite Author" coming.
Dragon1971 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Very nice. Loved it
definitelywalkerbait chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow... I'm speechless. Amazing job! The writers should had read your story :)

"Turning her to face him, he hoped he could convey how he felt about her with just a look because if she was depending on the words, they might both be waiting an eternity."
Perfection
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Awww that was perfect! So sweet, loved it!
Gone Random chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Loved this.
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Lovely!

And I liked the fact that you stood the whimper thing on its head, making it one of pleasure rather than Daryl freaking out.