Reviews for Dark Seed of the Soul
AC chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Dun, dun, DUN!
I loved the bit of anxiety in the first part of this chapter.
I loved Scipio's character, although I'm going to get him confused with Scion.
I love the word "impartial".
Interesting with the eye thing... I usually describe physical appearance with hair color or vague ethnicity. I don't generally notice eye colors, unless they are bright, which I've only seen on "Lens Crafter" commercials. And those colors are probably computer generated, anyway...
charliesunshine chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
wow that was so dramatic wow, speechless so I am gonna guess at some point over this whole story there will be a rebellion, i can't wait to see how the mentoring of wren and aston go, wish they could come out. I like wren best but yeah, update again soon I miss omaha
Minerva1986 chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Hey GPC :)

already voted on your poll, but don't forget to you still got a job with this series ;)
And come on Nero, I think Skye did just as you told her to. I totally love her in interviews, she almost always says the complete opposite of what she thinks in a very enthusiastic way. It makes me wonder each time how she manages to pull it off, she truly has a talent there.. That's one of my favorite things about Skye, so naturally, I loved this chapter!
Have a good Easter holiday :)

charliesunshine chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
i bet it's scion if thats his name, brilliant chapter and now I am going to check out your poll please update again soon
AC chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
I can't take the poll that you put on your profile, because I'm a guest, but I like the idea of separate stories that come together in a final installment, as long as you can pull it off.
Apparently, I dress like Nero, all black. I found something in the first couple paragraphs, an "of" instead of an "if", but overall, I think this chapter was ok. That's just opinion, because I wasn't too thrilled about these sorts of chapters in Catching Fire, either.
The president lied! Everyone from the capitol was fooled!
AC chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
But... that mistake was for Chapter 10! I MISSED something?!
AC chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Wait! I DID find a mistake!
"Play the Games like Tethys like year and take out another volunteer early."
The second "like" should be something else...
AC chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
...And "Aura" is a perfect name for D1!
AC chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Wow! This is amazing! I never really imagined where the Victors went while the prepping was underway. This is an awesome idea! It kind of reminds me of the room before the chariot ride in the 75th Hunger Games.
I also LOVE the way you phrased that last paragraph. Nice, clean end to the chapter.
I hate to say it, but I don't remember seeing any mistakes in this. I am growing less useful!
I'm usually not too impatient, but this story is AWESOME! SO MANY cliffhangers! They remind me of this one time when I had this dream that my ballet teacher was doing a pas de deux with a fish, and I woke up just as the fish was dropping her...
charliesunshine chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
I really like the victors room Idea, can't wait for the chariot rides update soon
AC chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I JUST NOW realized that "AC" could stand for "Annie Cresta". And she's one of my top ten favorite characters, too! (Cinna is my favorite, closely followed by Johanna Mason. Odd combination, I know.) Wow.
Minerva1986 chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Hey GPC,
I liked the last two chapter, especially the last one. I think Skye is an awesome mentor looking after her tributes like that and I love how you can see her personality grow. It is especially interesting when compared to the other two victors, who seem to have reached a state where they just are what they are, trapped in their own world that centers around the hunger games. I somehow do not have high hopes for the District 9 tributes, so I fear it's going to be awful for poor Skye. Including Finnick's son is an interesting twist, and if it can't be Wren I hope he wins, for Finnick and Annie.
Anyway, great job as ususal, I am looking forward to the next chapter!
charliesunshine chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
I like wren and aston they seem cool if you know what I mean, great chapter
AC chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
There are a couple missing words, like in the sentence, "I know hard this is.", but I liked this chapter. I love the names you came up with for the tributes, especially "Kevlar". I always called Finnick and Annie's son "Nicholas", because it's a more common name, like "Annie", but it plays off of "FinNICK".
I finally came up with a way to describe how Skye was during her Games:
Like me playing dodgeball.
I always, sort of, find my way behind someone, and when they get out, I go behind someone else. The thing is, I never realize I'm doing this. Skye wasn't doing this, exactly, but she was kept alive by others, rather than herself, really.
I'm very eager to see the Games begin. Will Skye have a say in how the mentors divvy up the money from sponsers?
MeltingPlatinum chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Oh god, am I the only person who thinks that the guys are looking for... You know... Lemon-y stuff?
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »