Reviews for Dark Seed of the Soul
Minerva1986 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Only found out about this sequel yesterday when I checked your profile page for updates of the first story. Maybe you could add a link or a message to that first story so people don't miss out? Or maybe I was the only one too thick to find it, then never mind ;)
With the sequel there are still too many loose ends for me to figure out what is really going on, although the last chapter provided much more information on that part. I very much felt for Skye during the Victor Tour and Scion is just creeping me out. At first I thought Scion was in league with the president, with all that freedom to do what he wants. Since this last chapter I am wondering though, since Skye believes the president doesn't know about him. As for him wishing her to become a commentator of the hunger games - omg just no. Poor Skye, I am anxious to see how that will turn out!
AC chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Oh, and I think that you should call the shower water something other than "hot rain", as I don't think Skye would call it the exact same thing as Katniss. *opinionated*
AC chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
"Stylists want to get your hands on you before we pull in." Shouldn't that be, "Stylists want to get THEIR hands on you before we pull in"?
That's it for negative stuff!
I loved how you named Autumn's sister "Summer"! I once wrote a story with two sisters named April and May. April died.
How old are you, anyway, GPC?! (Yeah, yeah, I know you won't tell.)
It's just, your vocabulary is HUGE! Do you EVER even use the same word TWICE?!
charliesunshine chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I don't really have anything to say but this was a really good chapter
ACThat Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Tha- that was SO sweet! Hmm... Maybe "sweet" isn't the right word. But it wasn't "depressing"... "Heartfelt"! Bingo!
Tha- that was SO heartfelt! ...Somehow that doesn't sound right... Oh, well!
I was very interested to hear Omaha's story about Fern. He reminds me a bit of Cinna, what with his sort of "gentle agony" thing and his "mask of calm".
Does that even make sense?
Thankyou very much for your reply to my review. I'm glad that you are reading them, rather than tossing them aside. I see exactly what you mean when you say that you are "taking a few creative liberties" with everything, and I like that. Most people have their views of what "should have been", rather than what "could be", if you know what I mean.
How dare you say "thankyou" isn't one word?! Oh, sorry. I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the STUPID squiggly red line!
Anyway, good luck on the next chapter!
charliesunshine chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
wow poor omaha thats a really sad story, great chapter and when you said ages ago that you were going to do 5 stories at some point could you have her mentoring another tribute I would love to see that, well update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I am a guest. You don't know who I am, yet, but I assure you, I will comment on anything you send my way, so you may end up getting to know me pretty well. My code name is AC, but you can call me "That Guest". I've been reading The Blood of a Crimson Sky since the day it was published. I was latched onto it, not only by the exciting plot line, but the perfection of your writing technique. I know it gets annoying when people are always just telling you positive things and to keep updating, but don't take this review like that. I have read hundreds of stories on this site, and have only found one other author that I thought was good. You have a gift.
My main comment I would like to give you on Crimson Sky is that the arena didn't really seem like an arena. I'm not sure in what way, but it seemed a little bit... otherworldly. DON'T take this as an insult or anything negative, AT ALL! It was exciting and everything! Somehow, it just didn't strike me as an arena...
I loved how you named a character "Autumn", but even more wonderful, you actually SPELLED "Autumn" right! (You wouldn't believe...)
Thankyou for reading this!
-AC
Celinachanz chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Dear GeneticallyDisposedChicken,
I am loving this fanfiction as a sequel to 'The Blood of a Crimson Sky'!
Btw, nothing against this story, but this human mutt is starting to creep me out... but I have to say... very creative indeed!

You know... I have written a fanfiction called 'The 23rd Hunger Games: There can only be one' and my main character 'Tamika Frentle' is quite similar to Skye Holdrege. I'd appreciate it a lot if you could go and check it out! It's completed so you won't have to wait for any late updates... XD
charliesunshine chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
that guy is kainda creepy you write really well and I'm happy you decided to write another story please update this one soon
charliesunshine chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
another good chapter poor skye so alone, she and omaha should hang out, don't take this the wrong way but I can't wait to see what that random guy wants, please update again soon
MeltingPlatinum chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Scion seems a little shady... PLEASE DO THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! I'M DYING HERE! XD
MeltingPlatinum chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY AND THE PREQUEL!
Please promise you will write more :)
I love Skye and I cried when Autumn and Mako died :,(
charliesunshine chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I can't wait for the victory tour, poor skye I'm glad that omahaand selene will still be involved, update soon
Purplo9 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013