Reviews for My Little Nightmare
Foreverglfan88 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was great! You should write more :D
Me again chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
*clears throat* Woahhhhhhhh... that was intense. I'm not kidding, I think I read it in like a minute and a half and then again a few more times and now I am just a massive blubbering mess. You seriously need to write some more of these, girl. They are just incredible and amazing and beautiful and... several other words that I shall not speak of at this current point in time.

Moving on, have I ever mentioned that Captain Hearts is only THE best pairing in OUAT?! Which now will never be cannon *sobs* Rest in peace Cora. Even though we ALL know what went on behind the scenes.

I'm sorry, I'm ranting again. I seriously don't know what to say other then how amazing this was, which you already know,, coming from me.

Your Killian Or Shauna 3 3
Queen of Hearts chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Omg this is fantastic. I love how you took what we saw happen onscreen and added to it. makes it more real. I so wanted to see Hook confront her after the stuff in the library. I'm sure it wouldn't have been as good as this. :D
My two favourite Cora/Hook scenes are the Wonderland scene and the one where she throws him against the wall and takes his hook...sure would love to read a fic of either of those scenes. HINTHINT. lol keeping my fingers crossed that you do another one for us poor deprived shippers.

Thanks for the story, going to read it again. :)
Holly chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I LOVE YOU FOR THIS

There is not enough Cora/Hook fic in the world. They would be so hot together. This fic is incredible and they're totally in character. Just perfect and I really hope you write more. Hook/Cora may not be a popular ship but they do have shippers out there and I for one definitely apprectiate every single fic I read.
KryssiKakes chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Really lusting the idea of Hook/Cora in modern world. Yesss. This was hot.
lanaslipscar chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was uhMAYzing! Sooooooo hot! One of my favorite ships!
Vanillasiren chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
LOL this was great. Hook and Cora make SO much more sense than Hook and Emma.

And I don't think Regina wants to kill Rumple either.