Reviews for Transformers - Human in Disguise, Book II: Battlefield Earth
DawnfireJazz chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
A great story. At first I was surprised Megatron didn't play a bigger part but then I realized he's Optimus enemy, Shockwave was perfect for Marissa. Again a great story.
Desert Racer chapter 19 . 1/28/2014
i love your story's please hurry with the third one
sweettea1 chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
Book II was an absolutely amazing story. I loved all the twists and turns, and I enjoyed how you characterized Marissa, the Autobots, and the Decepticons. It was a unique tale, and I can't wait for Book III to be publish.

Thank you for writing this, and keep up the great work!

sweettea1
The Sithspawn chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
Excellent ending!

Reviving Skywarp was awesome! Can't wait to see how he feels about having had an organic riding around in his head! :D :D ;)

Can't wait to see the final part of this magnificent story of yours!
XRaiderV1 chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
well done sir, I look forwards to book 3!
BenRG chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
The thing is that Prime is pretty much a saint in robot form. Yes, he feels hate and he feels anger and he most certainly is capable of being violent. However, he's got such a strong moral core that, no matter what, he never forgets his ethics. Maybe Marissa isn't that strong or maybe a soldier has a different viewpoint. Prime knows one thing: he wasn't there and it isn't his place to second-guess. That said... I think that matters between them will be awkward for a while.

I hope Wheeljack and Brainy remembered to take all their upgrades off of Skywarp's body before returning it.
BenRG chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
And so the end comes back to the beginning and the snakes tail is in its mouth. Time is a relentless monster for those who would manipulate it for their own ends. There is a reason why the Time Lords of Gallifrey always instructed their pupils that changing anything was an absolute last resort.
Harry2 chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
Peace? Easy? GIVE ME A BREAK! Something tells me that we have not seen the last of Marissa Fairborn and the Transformers. And I look forward to reading it. You've given us a great ride so far. Now, lets see what you have planned for us in the future. *AUTOBOTS: TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!*
RamenKnight chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
Well that was a fun book. Looking forward to part 3. Thanks for the update.
Corona Pax chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
Awesome! The war almost completely over, Shockwave gone, Skywarp getting a second chance at life. He always was one of my favorite Decepticon. Can't wait for your next book and I'm really hoping Thundercracker and Skywarp and maybe even Starscream(?) stick around long enough for Skywarp to get to know Marissa. Awkward conversations ahead, though frankly I'd be really weirded out learning that an alien had fought in and practically ended the war using my shell. I felt weird just writing that last sentence. Can't wait to see how Warp reacts or how all the soldiers (human, Autobot, and Decepticon) are going to adjust to peace.
Till all are one.
Corona Pax
Thunderweb chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
I've been expecting some terrible aftermath of time traveling, not something like that! But the world is saved (save poor Skywarp), so I have nothing to complain.
The Sithspawn chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Ha! Now that was unexpected! Shockwave killed Skywarp! Awesome set up there!

Can't wait to see how you manage to get them back to modern day Earth!

So update again soon please! :D :D :D
XRaiderV1 chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
to use part of a line from darth vader in episode 4: the circle is now complete.
Harry2 chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
And so, we see the event that caused Marissa to become bonded with Skywarp: The event that caused him to crash onto earth and be frozen for so many centuries.
RamenKnight chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Well how do like dem apples. I enjoyed them. Problem with messing with time, its confusing.