Reviews for 2013 Holidays
LadyDragonsblood chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
LOVED IT!

Ohhhhhh and I loved that other one too! I want more!

THANK YOU!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Hehehe love the family life now don't we? This was very nice. A nice little collection. Thank you for writing it :)
JoMoFan-spot chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
OMG! Spoiling our doll! That was so adorable! Rocking some fluffness I see ;) Love Jedam.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I honestly haven't reviewed it yet? I seriously need some ass kicking dammit. THANK YOU so much dear! Always awesome to me! Keep my needs in your writing adventures! This was so cute. E&C fluff all the way!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
YAY! I LOVED IT! Just perfect. That sneaky Chris! I know Adam, and I am quite sure he paid Chris back later in a certain room of the house! hehehehe.

THANK YOU! I am grinning from ear to ear just now!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Poor little red headed vixen...well he has his JayJay to protect him when Adam gets REALLY out of hand...

Dunno if you are taking requests...but i would be really interested in seeing you do another Adam/Cena one...they can be hot together.

Also...something I would LOVE to see...Jericho/Shawn/Adam three way...with Adam as the precious baby on the absolute bottom...*whistles innocently*

LOVE these ficlets!
JadeRose1 chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
poor Heathy don't he know yo suppose to see it
LadyDragonsblood chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I just love these sweet little snipits...just enough happy Adam to make me have a GREAT day!

Thanks!
JadeRose1 chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
awe Mushy mushy...
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
How can I not help but be supportive when you give us simple beauty such as this...I KNEW Jaybird would come through in the end...he always does for his baby!

LOVED IT! and thanks!
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
ewe Sappy sappy...just Joking. It was cute.