Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 2:2: Best Served Cold
Engelmohr2004 chapter 71 . 9/13
Very nice chapter everything seems to be going nice which means naturally its all going to go to shit as usual for the Marvel/DC universe especially now that they are COMBINED!

PS:I don't think 16 is under age the sex laws in this country are just plain bullshit.

Also to the one with he under-name 'Capito Celcior' stop bitching man this is fiction where you are allowed to have at least a little leeway yes Andra is quite strong but shes not as durable as Clark, and Clark has plenty of weaknesses himself which balance him out its all good man.
Philip1991 chapter 10 . 6/22
Clark and Rogue never made much sense to me as a couple. I can't imagine any version of Clark Kent dating a Goth.
Umbra.Venator chapter 89 . 4/14
Awesome story looking forward tot he next! :)

Keep up the epic work! :)
SSTR87 chapter 89 . 4/8
Hey, I know this story is completed, but I wanted to say you've done an excellent job in writing it. I have loved the interactions with the many characters and especially enjoyed the Clark and rogue romance. I wish it could have been reconciled by this point, but the drama aspect is more to real life. I must say that the Emma and Jean nit picking has been a highlight as is your depictions of green goblin!

Please keep writing great stories.
HaywireEagle chapter 31 . 2/10
Was never a fan of Smallville's Flash origin. It lacked a spark that would drive Bart to become a hero or any sort of positive force.

Andrea/Clark just comes off as a super-rehash of him and Rogue. Right down to the way they banter.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
Why is it taking so long for clark training to begin
Leo Honoo chapter 33 . 7/12/2014
I liked it better when Clark and rouge were together so its sad that they broke up
MewLover chapter 89 . 6/27/2014
Heartbreakingly satisfying
Lstcryptonian chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Love the story so far. Found one annoying typo though and thought you'd like to know, around the 12th line from the bottom you have Kitty and Marie talking. Marie used "hanged" out with and forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't it "hung" since its past tense or am I just being weird
electric2book chapter 89 . 3/25/2014
You are an fricken fantastic writer, who consistently kicks butt in plot and character development. I can't tell you how much of a joy it has been to read your stories, especially this genius universe of SmallvilleX. I will be regularly checking in to see what happens next bc I can't just let this amazing-ness pass me by
Hercules8 chapter 89 . 3/19/2014
Nice man! Can't wait to see the sequel and I'm fine with Lionel not making it, there a lot of other bad guys in your story so he not really needed. Also can't wait for X-23 appearance! :)
Guest chapter 89 . 3/19/2014
Have say I do not like where Hill is going . Will you do Marvel Civil war arc at some in the future?. Also was wondering if you also include some of spider-man arcs . Spider-Island and Peter turning into Man-Spider. Maybe Goblin Nation except for the part of Doc-Ock being spider-man. Fan fiction has kept me going because people kept Peter bring Spider-man. Also like another reviewer said can you write more Of peter and Kitty together you write them well together. I am glad Kitty went to go see peter after the fight. Maybe you can write story about Peter and Kitty in the future. That is not part of this series. One big A is trying to turn the world into mutants Peter can come in and save her with group of other hero's some of his rogues.

Also you have included villains from marvel, DC, Small ville, X-men Evo. Are you going to include Dr. Doom in this series of stories? I could see if Clark ever met Doom Doom is already aware of Clark origins. To me Doom has always been a bad as'. Doom learn truth by Lionel journals. Lastly as you go on with this series consider killing off some character s it makes it more realisc. The fact no died from that battle against lionel would not happened in real life. I know you kill off guy who was holding chole hostage but he was a minor character in the long run.
UltimateGundamFighter chapter 89 . 3/18/2014
Oh here it comes the infamous Clone Saga Be seeing Ben Reily and Kaine

Also can we see more Peter/Kitty I mean you write them great together!

also will we be seeing a Secret Wars arc in the future or a Civil War
ULTRA SONIC chapter 89 . 3/18/2014
First off, what a way to end the arc, and the fic as a whole!

Before anything, I'm glad to see what Supes did in these last few chapters. What he said and did pretty much shows more traces of the hero he will be.

Hill's thoughts, while not surprising, are still facepalm-worthy. I mean, she instantly sees Supes as a potential threat because of his powers, yet she forgets that a much genuine threat in Lionel Luthor just got neutralized?

I mean, to quote Al Powell from the first Die-Hard movie, why doesn't Hill wake up and smell what she's shoveling? Because I'm willing to bet something will happen to her and Supes is gonna have to end up saving her life, but even then Hill will probably still stay paranoid.

And I'm glad that Fury let up and allowed Cypher to go with Xavier. At least Fury has some sense of consideration, if nothing else.

Yeah, it won't be easy earning Cypher's trust, but Jonathan and Martha are nothing if not tenacious.

But as we see in the next several scenes, one problem's been resolved, but now other ones have popped up. Well, guess a hero's work is never truly done.

And of course, the big problem being Apocalypse, which will be yet another big challenge for CK to face just before Zod and Brianiac show up to wreak even more havoc. And let's face it, whether it be by Apocalypse or Zod, CK's alien origins will be revealed, the question is, is the world ready? Well, it's gonna have to be whether it likes it or not.

Amazing stuff, and great way to end the story Ben. So now, on to part 3, where things are really going to hit the fan.

PS: Glad Peter and Kitty crossed that threshold, now all Peter has to do now is try to stay alive.

PPS: Make sure Lionel dies, and stays dead. With everything he's done and tried to do, that megalomaniac deserves no less.
winthjo chapter 89 . 3/18/2014