Reviews for SmallvilleX Evolution Year 2:2: Best Served Cold
ArtimuosJackson chapter 64 . 8/6
I liked how Clark and Lex are Naman and Sageeth who will become greatest adversaries until the end.
gammaxmen80 chapter 33 . 6/12
Was there a chapter where Bart hanged out with Peter? I’d bet they’d get along great. Plus they’d totally prank Johnny.
gammaxmen80 chapter 3 . 6/11
Tate...he was the one who murdered Lana’s ancestor, and tried to pin it on Jor-El. So does that still happen in this universe and does he eventually go to jail for that?
gammaxmen80 chapter 1 . 6/11
The Phoenix’s description sounds like it’s talking about the myth of the Flamebird and Nightwing, which was primarily featured in the comics, pre-New 52.
MysticBladeMaster chapter 19 . 9/12/2019
Ok so from what you have described Andrea is just Batman in Metropilis
Typestry and Roses chapter 71 . 10/25/2018
I really don't understand why seemingly every character freaks out about sex and sexuality, and that it is treated as uniquely disturbing and difficult to deal with. Maybe it's just me, or this is meant to be a reflection of our cultural problems with the human body and sex.

But other than that, I love the story you are putting together!
Black Dahaka chapter 50 . 9/19/2018
I don’t know why Clark doesn’t just knock everyone out in milliseconds! It would make everything much easier.
WhiteElfElder chapter 30 . 6/30/2018
Clark really needs to learn to fly.
WhiteElfElder chapter 29 . 6/29/2018
If someone is influenced by powers that manipulate their feelings and inhibitions, is that considered rape?
WhiteElfElder chapter 27 . 6/29/2018
Wolverine, the bus driver...the image is hilarious.
WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 6/29/2018
I hope that Rogue does not learn to fly before Clark, that would so embarrassing for him.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 6/28/2018
Did Jor-El help architect the issues between Rogue and Clark?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 6/28/2018
is this where Rogue goes nuts and starts acting up because she can wear less clothes and touch and flirt and more?
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 6/28/2018
Why do I get the feeling that Clark and Rogue are going for a break up, then Clark splitting off to Jor-El to lick his wounds?
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 6/28/2018
I hope that Rogue gets control over her absorption ability, otherwise there is going to be a lot of cold showers in her future.
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »