Reviews for SmallvilleX Evolution Year 2:2: Best Served Cold
Khatix chapter 54 . 3/5
Magneto is nothing but a mutant form of Hitler and all that follow are just his nazi followers. Have yet to read a fic where its thrown in his face that given his background he has became the next Hitler and how hypocritical it makes him.
Khatix chapter 10 . 3/4
Rogue is a bit hypocritical shes all about no secrets and no lies from Clark but she can't do that from him and she shouldn't be upset for keeping someones secret they confided in him. I do have to say it is a REALLY shit move for her to not try and open up to fix things on the same day she finds out she can touch other people without draining them, hope that gets brought up i can see Kal throwing it in her face that she never trusted him she was only with him because they could touch and on the day she finds out she can control her powers she breaks up with him. Both of them are fighters but she didn't fight for him and Clark knew she wouldn't.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
This story is not good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
I don't like rogue
AlexCephon chapter 15 . 9/20/2017
I struggle to read this fic.
AlexCephon chapter 13 . 9/20/2017
I'm sorry, but breaking Clark and Rogue up ruined the story for me. I find this story hard to tolerate after that. I actually enjoyed them being together. I can't keep reading.
ThomasNealy chapter 88 . 8/5/2017
wont him throwing it in to the sun cause issues with his own powers? wouldn't have been better to find out how the ship neutralised the stuff and do that?
ThomasNealy chapter 43 . 8/4/2017
Clark needs to find someone that does not have such a massive temper. Andrea seems to explode far too often .
ThomasNealy chapter 26 . 8/4/2017
Rogue seems like a bitch to me. Her expecting Charles to just kick Betsy out because she has issues just makes me think shes a self centered selfish bitch. I am so glad Clark dumped her.
ThomasNealy chapter 10 . 8/3/2017
Rogue is a hypocrite. She demands that Clark tell her every thing and keep no secrets share all his deepest thoughts, but is unwilling to do the same for him. Hes better off without her.
ThomasNealy chapter 7 . 8/3/2017
I knew Clark putting off having Jor-El put his mind back together was going bite him in the ass. I never will understand why he puts off training like that.

As for Rogue she has a lot of nerve talking about how Clark keeps secrets when she is not telling anyone about the upgrade she got.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/29/2017
In smallville comic Barbra Gordon is nightwing not batgirl
ProfessorNafis chapter 89 . 3/13/2017
Nice ending of Lionel,
imperator277 chapter 22 . 2/10/2017
The child of light will rally the unturned and defeat the goul. Restoration will come.
Is that a reference to Clark and the Kandorians?
Guest chapter 52 . 8/4/2016
Fred your code name is an insult.
1,452 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »