Reviews for SmallvilleX Evolution Year 2:2: Best Served Cold
AlexCephon chapter 15 . 9/20
I struggle to read this fic.
AlexCephon chapter 13 . 9/20
I'm sorry, but breaking Clark and Rogue up ruined the story for me. I find this story hard to tolerate after that. I actually enjoyed them being together. I can't keep reading.
ThomasNealy chapter 88 . 8/5
wont him throwing it in to the sun cause issues with his own powers? wouldn't have been better to find out how the ship neutralised the stuff and do that?
ThomasNealy chapter 43 . 8/4
Clark needs to find someone that does not have such a massive temper. Andrea seems to explode far too often .
ThomasNealy chapter 26 . 8/4
Rogue seems like a bitch to me. Her expecting Charles to just kick Betsy out because she has issues just makes me think shes a self centered selfish bitch. I am so glad Clark dumped her.
ThomasNealy chapter 10 . 8/3
Rogue is a hypocrite. She demands that Clark tell her every thing and keep no secrets share all his deepest thoughts, but is unwilling to do the same for him. Hes better off without her.
ThomasNealy chapter 7 . 8/3
I knew Clark putting off having Jor-El put his mind back together was going bite him in the ass. I never will understand why he puts off training like that.

As for Rogue she has a lot of nerve talking about how Clark keeps secrets when she is not telling anyone about the upgrade she got.
In smallville comic Barbra Gordon is nightwing not batgirl
ProfessorNafis chapter 89 . 3/13
Nice ending of Lionel,
imperator277 chapter 22 . 2/10
The child of light will rally the unturned and defeat the goul. Restoration will come.
Is that a reference to Clark and the Kandorians?
Guest chapter 52 . 8/4/2016
Fred your code name is an insult.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/3/2016
Again with the irony!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/3/2016
Is this a mix of X-Men Evolution and Smallville episodes? I've seen plenty of XME episodes, but, while I am a bit of a fan, I have never seen an episode of Smallville. Like, at all.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/3/2016
"Seriously who wears there underwear on the outside of there clothes?" ...you do... Hypocrite...
Guest chapter 36 . 8/3/2016
Super powered do- KRYPTO! YES! OH YES! PLEASE TELL ME HE'S GOING TO BECOME A REGULAR CHARACTER!
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »