Reviews for SmallvilleX: Evolution Year 2:2: Best Served Cold
imperator277 chapter 22 . 2/10
The child of light will rally the unturned and defeat the goul. Restoration will come.
Is that a reference to Clark and the Kandorians?
Guest chapter 52 . 8/4/2016
Fred your code name is an insult.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/3/2016
Again with the irony!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/3/2016
Is this a mix of X-Men Evolution and Smallville episodes? I've seen plenty of XME episodes, but, while I am a bit of a fan, I have never seen an episode of Smallville. Like, at all.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/3/2016
"Seriously who wears there underwear on the outside of there clothes?" ...you do... Hypocrite...
Guest chapter 36 . 8/3/2016
Super powered do- KRYPTO! YES! OH YES! PLEASE TELL ME HE'S GOING TO BECOME A REGULAR CHARACTER!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/3/2016
...Don'tgiveitDon'tGiveItDON'TGIVEIT!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/3/2016
Correction: Barry Allen is the fastest man on earth. He's the fastest man alie.
Jacob D. Mercer chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
He caused!? HE CAUSED?! YOU CAUSED HIM MORE PAIN ROGUE, AND YOU CANT ACCEPT THAT HE WANTS TO KEEP SOME SECRETS?! SOMETHING YOU DO ALL THE TIME?! STUPID FUCKING WHORE!
Captain Redshirt chapter 85 . 6/5/2016
Good fight scenes in this chapter. Really liked the Megatron and Optimus Prime moment you had there.
David-El chapter 51 . 5/30/2016
Hmm, my guess is that it's connected to the fact that she absorbed Kal of all people. Either this is genuine, or it's all some terrible Kal-type plan.
David-El chapter 12 . 5/29/2016
I know I haven't reviewed in a while, and that you've gone far past this, but personally, I would have done at least a little mind healing then and there before sending Clark back. Oh well, I'm sure you know best. Oh, and on the Clark/Rogue breakup, I have to say, I saw that coming from the beginning of Crusade.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 71 . 9/13/2015
Very nice chapter everything seems to be going nice which means naturally its all going to go to shit as usual for the Marvel/DC universe especially now that they are COMBINED!

PS:I don't think 16 is under age the sex laws in this country are just plain bullshit.

Also to the one with he under-name 'Capito Celcior' stop bitching man this is fiction where you are allowed to have at least a little leeway yes Andra is quite strong but shes not as durable as Clark, and Clark has plenty of weaknesses himself which balance him out its all good man.
PJMurray1991 chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
Clark and Rogue never made much sense to me as a couple. I can't imagine any version of Clark Kent dating a Goth.
Umbra.Venator chapter 89 . 4/14/2015
Awesome story looking forward tot he next! :)

Keep up the epic work! :)
1,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »