Reviews for Just Right For Me
majose chapter 1 . 9/15
Talk about gender equality :-)
Yali.Page chapter 18 . 9/15
I'm worried about what will happen when Edward finds out that originally Bella wanted to marry Jasper... I have a feeling Jasper will say something about it to hurt Edward.
Yali.Page chapter 8 . 9/15
Edward is so sweet!
Yali.Page chapter 7 . 9/15
Jasper's a jerk! I really hope Bella will see that soon! (I know I have more to read, I just had to say this)...
it's simply me n you chapter 44 . 9/7
I have loved this story. It really is a great one about accepting people even if they are different than us.
Everyone wants to be accepted. Bella did that & Edward really bloomed with her in his life.
it's simply me n you chapter 21 . 9/4
I love your Edward! I love his innocence but he is also so smart too. .
ChristyWIX chapter 51 . 6/30
Oh, I thought this was another chapter . . . hehehe. Well, thank you for entertaining me for the last couple of days with your story. I enjoyed it. -Christy :)
ChristyWIX chapter 50 . 6/30
This was great in his POV. I'm glad that everyone sat him down and made sure to ask if marriage is what he wanted. I know you wouldn't have had a story, without that beginning scene. However, I still think the parents would've understood with these two and Charlie wouldn't have forced the issue. Such a sweet man this Edward you've created. I liked that Emmett really wanted to tell him what his wedding night should entail, yet chose not too. That is truly a great friend. Very sweet chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 49 . 6/30
He was so worried and somehow found the strength to stay strong for her. Bella just whimpering through the dilation process is quite amazing. To stay that strong through those painful contractions, so Edward doesn't worry. Yes, amazing. Loved that he compared it to a battle cry from Call of Duty . . . too damn funny. I thought Tia was short for something but, it's just Tia. What it would've been short for, I've no idea. Loved Mail Order Bride . . . and its sequel, Bear Valley Ranch . . . both were so good.
ChristyWIX chapter 48 . 6/30
Awww, that was cute to read in his POV. Such a sweetness and light to his thoughts. Thank you for that.
ChristyWIX chapter 47 . 6/30
Tickling, not sexing . . . whew! Yes, some things children should not have to see. Wonder if Edward ever got his BJ? It wasn't written in here but, they've gotten extremely adventurous . . . I hope he did.
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 6/30
Was nice to see how successful his books and the tour were. Very nice to learn that he could handle the questions. I know Bella was very worried about that part of the tour. Curious student was handled extremely well. I liked how Edward poured his heart into that answer. He's so sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 6/30
Oh, to have your own private island . . . how wonderful that would be. They certainly took advantage of being completely alone . . . yay! Fun that they are casually going through the book and trying things. Exactly as Bella said, try them all now, while they are young and flexible. Snake *shivers*, yuck!
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 6/30
That was sweet. Children for both couples. Edward with Tia, was so cute. He thought he did something wrong, because she didn't smile when he changed her . . . adorable. Very good advice from Renee. I liked that Bella told her she wasn't too old and could still have a baby. Renee saying no, she would just spoil her grandchildren. That's the route I went. I spoil my nieces and nephews, then give them back to the parents. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 6/29
Wow, I love that he's successful in his books! We knew he would be but, still,very nice to read. Loved that they have their own him now and that it's in Seattle. Very good. They are still so cute together.
1,960 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »