Reviews for Just Right For Me
ChristyWIX chapter 51 . 6/30
Oh, I thought this was another chapter . . . hehehe. Well, thank you for entertaining me for the last couple of days with your story. I enjoyed it. -Christy :)
ChristyWIX chapter 50 . 6/30
This was great in his POV. I'm glad that everyone sat him down and made sure to ask if marriage is what he wanted. I know you wouldn't have had a story, without that beginning scene. However, I still think the parents would've understood with these two and Charlie wouldn't have forced the issue. Such a sweet man this Edward you've created. I liked that Emmett really wanted to tell him what his wedding night should entail, yet chose not too. That is truly a great friend. Very sweet chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 49 . 6/30
He was so worried and somehow found the strength to stay strong for her. Bella just whimpering through the dilation process is quite amazing. To stay that strong through those painful contractions, so Edward doesn't worry. Yes, amazing. Loved that he compared it to a battle cry from Call of Duty . . . too damn funny. I thought Tia was short for something but, it's just Tia. What it would've been short for, I've no idea. Loved Mail Order Bride . . . and its sequel, Bear Valley Ranch . . . both were so good.
ChristyWIX chapter 48 . 6/30
Awww, that was cute to read in his POV. Such a sweetness and light to his thoughts. Thank you for that.
ChristyWIX chapter 47 . 6/30
Tickling, not sexing . . . whew! Yes, some things children should not have to see. Wonder if Edward ever got his BJ? It wasn't written in here but, they've gotten extremely adventurous . . . I hope he did.
ChristyWIX chapter 46 . 6/30
Was nice to see how successful his books and the tour were. Very nice to learn that he could handle the questions. I know Bella was very worried about that part of the tour. Curious student was handled extremely well. I liked how Edward poured his heart into that answer. He's so sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 6/30
Oh, to have your own private island . . . how wonderful that would be. They certainly took advantage of being completely alone . . . yay! Fun that they are casually going through the book and trying things. Exactly as Bella said, try them all now, while they are young and flexible. Snake *shivers*, yuck!
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 6/30
That was sweet. Children for both couples. Edward with Tia, was so cute. He thought he did something wrong, because she didn't smile when he changed her . . . adorable. Very good advice from Renee. I liked that Bella told her she wasn't too old and could still have a baby. Renee saying no, she would just spoil her grandchildren. That's the route I went. I spoil my nieces and nephews, then give them back to the parents. hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 6/29
Wow, I love that he's successful in his books! We knew he would be but, still,very nice to read. Loved that they have their own him now and that it's in Seattle. Very good. They are still so cute together.
ChristyWIX chapter 42 . 6/29
Wow, that was a complete one-eighty in Jasper. You did good there. Him turning to his older brother for advice was nice. Him saying he feels 'more' with Alice. All great things. Loved the ending when speaking of their knowledge of the book Emmett got them . . . and how he's ordered the Kama Sutra. Funny stuff!
ChristyWIX chapter 41 . 6/29
Wow, I really liked that. Even though this was completed long before I started reading, I was one of the ones that hope for a reformed Jasper. I really loved that Bella didn't hesitate an jumped right off that cliff to help Edward in saving Jasper. She wanted her husband to be okay. Jasper is incredibly selfish and an ass. I'm happy Edward called him out on it. Loved that Edward punched him after and listed his crap off to him. He deserved to be taken down a peg. Alice has arrived back from her whirlwind trip. Funny comment about Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 6/29
Throughout this whole chapter, I felt that Jasper needs to realize his actions in all of this. He needs to realize his petulance. He is the one that knew Bella favored him, yet made no approach past flirting. He had a full week to stop the wedding, before ExB were married. Instead he's the one that tried to seduce her to being married to his brother, yet screwing him. He's the one that came up with an elaborate plan to get Edward to suggest divorce. If he wanted her that badly, he had his effing chance. He chose to ignore her. Now he's flying off the handle at everyone and acting every bit his young age. Let him drive off and cool off. He needs to take a long hard look at his lifelong jealousy of his brother and ask himself, why is he jealous of him? Then make some damn changes in his own life.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 6/29
Schmexy time is getting better and better with these two. It's so fun! Garrett is so wonderful, I still really like him. I'm glad to learn that Renee and Charlie are going to try again. Welcome home asshat . . . Jasper clenching his fists at BxE, was almost humorous.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 6/29
Everyone was so excited for him and truly loved that he was going to get published. It was really wonderful to have all that love around him. I'm guessing with that ominous a/n, the fun times are ending and we are getting Jasper back. Along with his horrid attitude.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 6/29
That's fantastic news from Garrett. And yes, I do believe that he will understand Edward's needs. He remembered another bit of his past! Yay! They are getting the knack of things. Pretty soon, he'll be able to get her during and that will really make him happy! Her as well!
1,954 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »