Reviews for And Miles to Go
juicycouture23 chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
I just had to reread the chapters again. This story so far is just too good!
Indigo Yamanaka chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Oh please! Continue this marvelous story! I love the characterization of Team 10 you have come up with. I see it being a real possibility and am dying for more! Thank you for your wonderful talent.
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
This is so good and raw and much more believable than what others write, including myself lol. Can't wait for more!
nadyaevaalmira97 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Pls update really soon! Hehe
PsychoticSky chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Aww, I really can't stand to see team 10 so torn apart.
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
darn it, Ino.. stop running away! the same goes for you too, Shikamaru and Chouji!
Sayaka M chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
This is an interesting take on the characters. I'm looking forward to how things unfold :)
SoratoIsAwesome chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I have no idea how I missed this story since im always checking for new shikaino fics. Anyways this is a good story. I love how its not predictable and rushed. Keep up the good writting!
juicycouture23 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
nufze chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
yes, you make me crying too much! that italic words just crush my heart deeply till it wounds too, i felt ino wounds because of you :''( oh my god. you are an awesome writer my friend! keep going because i just cant live if you dont update this :(
juicycouture23 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Great story!
ShikaIno1 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Aww poor Ino. Please update soon!
ShikaInoInuKikIchiHime36 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Continue!
nufze chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Kayoko things is just distract me, i just dont like her /PMSL
LuvleeCookieChan chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I wonder why Ino is so bitter, no reason to snap at Shika like that! I am curious to find out why Ino has completely withdrawn from her past so much. Please keep writing.