Reviews for THE NAIL
Genibane chapter 17 . 7/1
Lovely!
el33ri chapter 17 . 6/30
:D:D:D
I ENJOYED READING THIS, BUT COULDN'T ALWAYS REVIEW BECAUSE OF MY COMPUTER. THANK YOU FOR SHARING.
I HAD STARTED TO READ THIS STORY A LONG TIME AGO. I WANTED TO READ MORE THEN BUT LIFE, YOU KNOW... I WAS HAPPY TO READ IT AGAIN, AND SPENT THE WHOLE DAY CATCHING UP. I AM GLAD I KEPT READING. I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS GOOD GOOD STORY. THANK YOU ,IN SPITE OF YOUR BUSY LIFE, YOU HAVE BROUGHT IT ALONG.
Karlina101 chapter 6 . 6/12
I don't know if you did it on purpose or not but Jim's name on Tarsus was JT not JR.
Genibane chapter 15 . 5/31
Someone save Cho!
Genibane chapter 14 . 5/29
Awesome chapter! Love Zoe and Kory! Match made in heaven! ️
Genibane chapter 13 . 5/23
I love, LOVE your stories! Was so happy to see this updated! Its awesome! I love your take on Joanna and I love warrior dog Mosley saving the day! I know your busy and don't have a lot of time for your fanfics but as a fan I appreciate your efforts!
el33ri chapter 13 . 5/18
:):):)
trekkfan chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
Wow - great story within a story!
NaomiBlue chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
I have a feeling we have not seen the last of Kory. Maybe he can become a lawyer like Worf's father instead of a warrior. I'm glad that Sara is going to be okay.
el33ri chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Heh, Joanna and a Klingon boy. Her mother'll love this one :):):):):)
NaomiBlue chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Trish should remember that Green is never a good color. She should be happy for her friend considering she already kinda has a boyfriend. I'm curious what is going on back on Earth to make Clay so concerned.
NaomiBlue chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
What a place to leave it. Slave traders at their door and a red alert sounding. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Love it! Hope you update soon!