Reviews for THE NAIL
trekkfan chapter 12 . 2/11
Wow - great story within a story!
NaomiBlue chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
I have a feeling we have not seen the last of Kory. Maybe he can become a lawyer like Worf's father instead of a warrior. I'm glad that Sara is going to be okay.
el33ri chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Heh, Joanna and a Klingon boy. Her mother'll love this one :):):):):)
NaomiBlue chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Trish should remember that Green is never a good color. She should be happy for her friend considering she already kinda has a boyfriend. I'm curious what is going on back on Earth to make Clay so concerned.
NaomiBlue chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
What a place to leave it. Slave traders at their door and a red alert sounding. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Love it! Hope you update soon!
Larissa-Hunter chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
...Please update soon this is an awesome story so far and I love the thought of a rebellious Joanna
LORETTA JEAN chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
I FEEL REDEEMED, LOL ! MOVIES DO LIKE EXPLOSIONS, WE GET THEM ALL THE TIME ANYMORE. THEY SAY WE JUST LIKE THEM THAT MUCH. WELL ANY WAY, GOOD GOING WITH YOUR STORY. FRANKLY, I FEEL YOU DESERVE MORE REVIEWS.

THANKS FOR THE FUN.
NaomiBlue chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
I liked Joanna's argument for not wearing a skirt. I don't like to wear them either. I liked how you have everyone react to finding out Jim was on Tarsus. Should add to the unity and respect they have for Jim.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE, I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY. ALTHOUGH I WAS CAUGHT UP SHORT ON THE NAME OF LORETTA, LOL, I REALIZED IT IS A GOOD OLD NAME ANYWAY.

THIS IS A GOOD STORY AND WILL AS I HAVE BE LOOKING FOR YOUR UPDATES.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK.
trekkfan chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Love this version of Joanna!
NaomiBlue chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Interesting how Joanna can be angry about her father helping someone else one day and demanding he help the next. I'm very curious to see what Cousin Jeddah will do to Uncle Dan.
NaomiBlue chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I'm sure a Southern Girl would like to read Gone With the Wind since it has a string Southern Female heroine. I'm liking the interaction between Bones and Joanna. I hope to see more.
trekkfan chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
This is a great fleshing out of a character, Joanna, that we know so little about. Hope that it stays gritty and real. Space can be dark and cold and full of death.
bookdragon01 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Spock vs. teen - I loved it!