Reviews for I Want You
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Gosh,I love it when you write. You are one of the few who truly gets sam evans you're still my woman!
box5angel chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
As sad as it was near the end, I wish we got something like this on Glee. I would have loved to see this played out on screen. It was really good.
Jujubee58 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
It should have never come to this, Damn it!
krazykay23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Damn, damn, damn! I can't...ugh!
zeejack chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
this made me just want to cry for what could have been and what is now.
LadiJ chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was awesome and a intense kinda love like we know SamCedes had!
carebearcaryn21 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
If only that would happen on the show... If only. That was wonderful! So sad, but so good.
ngawai chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Darn it...that's cryin material. It is so sad that they have broken up. This fic is exactly how I would envision them cos I just cannot fathom how the two of them could have been together for that length of time and not even acknowledge each other. I loved it, Thank you! Happy samcedes week! Samcedes forever even if the the show killed them off ;-)
fangirl2fanwoman chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I really liked this! It seems so true to life... Now i need to check out the video
msgonzo10 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Wow - this was a FANTASTIC one-shot - if only Glee bothered to give us an iota of what you conveyed here (but then again we're talking about the folks that didn't even bother to acknowledge the break-up on the show). . .
desireelovesyou27 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I love this! Write more PLEASE!
Alliecattie3 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Beautifully written! Wonderful storytelling! Seeing both Sam and Mercedes settling for less than the happiness they deserve together hurts! Hoping that maybe their brief moment will be enough to bring them back together one day! For now, my Samcedes heart is breaking!
Thanks so much for sharing!