Reviews for Shakespeare, Mary Sue & breakfast
Null.xx chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
You have no FREGGIN clue how long I rolled on the floor to before I was able to type this
The Lauderdale chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
One critique: "Mar Izoo" doesn't have a very Tolkien Orc feel to it. (This is admittedly subjective.) Otherwise, I enjoyed this. The fact that an actual person was saying the "Good morrow, fair lady, etc." line - ie. it wasn't just a hallucination - and that the person was an Orc, made me laugh. The conclusion was entertaining as well.
LalaithElerrina chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh, dear! *chickle, chuckle, chuckle!*. And it would be grammatically correct to say "Naught can compare to THEE,". Since Thou is a subject and thee is an object. Of course I can see you put thou in to rhyme here. so maybe you knew that, and since this is a parody, you're making fun of those who try to write like Shakespeare, but can't get the grammar right. Also, an Orc with a (of all things) rapier, not a club or scimitar, doesn't seem to fit either, which I'm also guessing was very much on purpose!

white-knives chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Short, but sweet. I like it. :)
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Interesting drabble.

I found it interesting, since I didn't know there was a pattern happening with fanfictions surrounding the Elves and Men. I found this quite humorous.

You certainly made my day, as well. I hope you continue writing.

-Aria Breuer
annafan chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This has made me smile! More please.