Reviews for Little Town, Texas
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 1 . 1/15
Love it. Wish it was WAY longer. Something very appealing about a smart, romantic, funny Cowboy-ward. Thanks for sharing.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This is really great! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
AWWW! It just so sweet, that you guys, make me want an Edward so bad and he is so cute and adorable, poor charlie, I wish you had continuo it
timidvampire chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
perfect x
Sapho99 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Yes, you need to expand this story and continue to build this, so many place you can go with this, hot damn.
Mell C chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Good stuff! Thank you.
pillen-ilse chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Just wandered over to pass the time Till your next update, lucky me, seems I like all(?) of your stories? Gonna head over there to prove it, or Not? Thank you for sharing
Daniela
Selania Nightwood chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I really hope that you will make a sequel to this. Its amazing.
guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Beautiful love story. Thank you for sharing.
annaharding chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Awww - sweet story! Thanx for sharing!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Oh this was lovely. It could use a second and final chapter to it though. To find out that Charlie is okay and survives the treatment and cancer. To see they made it and married . . . don't need babies, just some more of the love and happiness. Would like to know who Jasper was married to and why the divorce. Would like to know why Edward was so unhappy when Esme visited him in Austin. Bella meeting Emmett's wife. You brought up little things, yet no follow through on them. That's the only reason I suggested the second and final chapter. This was incredibly whimsical and the romance at the end was breathtaking. Really a fantastic read. Thank you.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I'll take this Edward ala mode please
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This cowboy sure knows how to melt someone's heart! I need to say it was amazing and just hopefully glittery! With this I mean it was just AMAZING TO NO END! I liked it so much and I did cry because well I am a super sentimental person but it was just so perfect. I Trillion liked it! (ha, like a Facebook status) Warm kisses from Florida.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Aw, this would have been a great novella. This was a great story I could continue to read. Very Sweet!