Reviews for Little Town, Texas
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2018
Loved it
Cina's chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
What a sweet story. Loved it.
cullensrule chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
That was a lovely story. I love that she was willing to give everything back home a second chance and that it poo aid off big time.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
Shes SUCH a push over! Who's to say he won't get a better offer and walk away again? A lotta good that Stanford education's is going to do her now.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Another great one! You guys never disappoint!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Awesome story! I really, really wish there were more to this one, but thank you for sharing it with us!
NanaWillbur chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
I am so happy to have found this and found you two, Jiff and Jenny! I love your writing and this awesome, sweet little story!
I love your Edward and Bella and how true love still held them up even after a 7 year separation.
Love has a way of doing that whether you think you need/want it or not. I am so happy it worked out for them, but, hey, you gotta love a hot guy in boots!
Why Ya Wanna, indeed?
3 y'all!
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
:):):)
nzjojo chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This was just lovely but I would love more please ;) :D Thank you!
FanNan46 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Such a sweet story!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
.Now *I'm* coming unglued at the seams...of what I can't say... More of this one, please.
Alicia Janae Alexander chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I love it
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Love it. Wish it was WAY longer. Something very appealing about a smart, romantic, funny Cowboy-ward. Thanks for sharing.
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This is really great! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
AWWW! It just so sweet, that you guys, make me want an Edward so bad and he is so cute and adorable, poor charlie, I wish you had continuo it